JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

4971503798191803711により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

I just started Ultimate-E four weeks ago. I take it 3 a day. My mensus was stopped 11months, but to my surprise, it comes again. I owe it very much. Ultimate-E is highly recomended.

Great!

Reviewer1715581により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I take this regularly--it is very good for the heart! Very high quality product!

Thorne Research, Ultimate -E 60 Gelcaps

5645547387759223705により Oct 14, 2014 に掲載

I love Thorne products! I have been using them for at least one year, after my Naturopath prescribed several Thorne products for me to use. I feel almost 'normal' , considering the ill health I'd previously suffered. I'm glad I have refused to take chemical off-the counter alternative supplements. Throne research products are worth the wait ( I have to order them from overseas.)

Ultimate E

Reviewer2616703により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with this product

Best price on the Web

Reviewer3201327により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

I have trouble absorbing Vitamin so my ND suggested these. They are more expensuve than Vitamin E but they seem to do the job.

Ultimate E

Reviewer2421557により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

great for circulation especially first thing in the morning

ultimate E

Reviewer3131880により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

Thank you for ultimate E they are the best for my condition. since taking them the symptoms I have suffered have reduced to next to nothing.

Vit E

HealthSavvyにより Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

Heal that body!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a brand to trust for fat soluble vitamins

Reviewer1396637により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

I bought a cheaper brand of vitamin E and my Doctor told me not to use it! She said for fat soluble vitamins, a good brand is a must and Thorne is a great brand! Especially when it comes to vitamin E, you have to trust the brand b/c vitamin E is usually made with soy beans, and if they aren't organic then they are most likely GMO and not good at all for vitamins. So far, very pleased with throne's vitamin e:)

Quality vitamin E

Reviewer2825814により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

These seem to be totally good, with a broad spectrum of tocopherols better representing naturally occurring Vitamin E (unlike the synthetic and limited Vitamin E available here in Australia). Higher dosages can reduce the effect of other vitamins, but this one from Thorne seems to have been just right.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21