JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great!

4971503798191803711により Sep 09, 2012 に掲載

I just started Ultimate-E four weeks ago. I take it 3 a day. My mensus was stopped 11months, but to my surprise, it comes again. I owe it very much. Ultimate-E is highly recomended.

Great!

Reviewer1715581により Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

I take this regularly--it is very good for the heart! Very high quality product!

Ultimate E

Reviewer2616703により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with this product

Best price on the Web

Reviewer3201327により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

I have trouble absorbing Vitamin so my ND suggested these. They are more expensuve than Vitamin E but they seem to do the job.

Ultimate E

Reviewer2421557により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

great for circulation especially first thing in the morning

ultimate E

Reviewer3131880により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

Thank you for ultimate E they are the best for my condition. since taking them the symptoms I have suffered have reduced to next to nothing.

Vit E

HealthSavvyにより Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

Heal that body!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

a brand to trust for fat soluble vitamins

Reviewer1396637により Dec 11, 2009 に掲載

I bought a cheaper brand of vitamin E and my Doctor told me not to use it! She said for fat soluble vitamins, a good brand is a must and Thorne is a great brand! Especially when it comes to vitamin E, you have to trust the brand b/c vitamin E is usually made with soy beans, and if they aren't organic then they are most likely GMO and not good at all for vitamins. So far, very pleased with throne's vitamin e:)

Quality vitamin E

Reviewer2825814により Jul 27, 2010 に掲載

These seem to be totally good, with a broad spectrum of tocopherols better representing naturally occurring Vitamin E (unlike the synthetic and limited Vitamin E available here in Australia). Higher dosages can reduce the effect of other vitamins, but this one from Thorne seems to have been just right.

Excellent delivery to New Zealand

Reviewer1585899により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

We received our order within a week. We also like this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20