JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Very happy.

Reviewer3334884により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

I have leaky gut and fructose malabsorbtion. This product is great as it has the ingredient I need without other things added that can aggravate my conditions. The caps are smaller than the last boulardii product I was using and it's considerably cheaper too! Awesome.

Great product!

Reviewer3100668により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

This is great stuff!! It is giving me more relief from candidiasis than anything I have tried, including potent probiotics. Thanks Thorne for another superb, clean product free of magnesium stearate.

Great Quality

adechamplainにより May 11, 2012 に掲載

I've only been taking this for a short time but I love the Thorne Research products and have no doubt about the quality of this. I do think having great bacteria and yeast in your gut is one of the most important thing for your immune system and also for your digestion which is the most important thing. If you can't digest your food, you can't assimilate the nutrients and you cannot be in peak health.

Great Alternative o Florastor®

priyankaにより Jun 14, 2013 に掲載

Just like Florastor® but not as expensive. Used in hospital with antibiotic treatment to reduce the risk of accompanying diarrhea.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finally, a probiotic that helps IBS

Reviewer2013255により Nov 04, 2014 に掲載

I have taken many high quality probiotics. Have always tried to rotate them. However, this product taken 2 times per day on an empty stomach finally helped cure my IBS along with FOD Map diet.

Pushes Out Candida

5685937370232105901により Dec 27, 2014 に掲載

Brilliant and pure probiotic from Thorne. Excipient free as per normal. Helps to repopulate the intestine with healthy flora. The candida starts a slow die off. One to two per day is manageable but any more and bad die off symptoms start. Hoping to soon be free of systemic Candida.

Pure product.

GAQ880により Feb 08, 2011 に掲載

This is magnesium stearate free. Works, good clean product.

Excellent pro-biotic

Reviewer1725380により Mar 08, 2010 に掲載

I'm on long term antibiotics, and with this I've had no bad digestive problems.

Fan of Sccharomyces B.

SherryBにより Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I am on antibiotics for Lymes Disease and I take a capsule or two of Sacc B with my daily dosage to have some probiotics that the antibiotics won't kill since it is a good yeast. Recommend it if you have to take long term antibiotics. Lot of doctors won't tell you about this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

one of the best anit-candida fighters

5219788476217161666により Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

in-expensive & helps keep my candida die offs in a gentler way, I spent so much money on other products but this one is the best, I use it in conjunction with SYNTOL AMD§, both taken on an empty stomachs

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15