JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for numerous conditions

Reviewer2716110により Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

After reading a book on the benefits of Niacin I purchased these to try out. They are no flush, but are very powerful. I was prescribed antidepressants but I wanted to get better naturally, so I intially tried St Johns Wort, which helped but had side effects. I read about niacin helping and even uring some mental health issues so I thought I'd try it out. I started taking 3000mg spread out through the day and it really worked. I am over my depression and have some lovely side effects to boot.... smoother skin, no achey joints among others. Note- if you need a niacin to help with lowering cholesterol you must use the flush version.

Prefer niacin (not niacinamide) - 500mg too much in one dose

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I also tried 250mg but that was too much as well - left my head feeling full of fog, bordering on a headache. I get better results all round from small doses of niacin and therefore prefer it - doesn't knock me out nor do I get the fog-ache. What I did like about this one is that it doesn't contain anything else - no fillers is rare. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very good.

Scottishdaveにより Apr 04, 2011 に掲載

Another high quality Thorne product. With consistent use of 1000mg/day my skin has become noticably healthier.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5631321345545276821により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

It worked in terms of energy and being happy but it was too much energy for me at one cap a day . Had trouble sleeping . I'm naturally a pretty energetic guy so maybe that's why.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very happy with this product

HealthyIsHappyにより Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

So glad to find a niacinamide with no fillers. Beware, some of Thorne's caps do have nonessential ingredients. Have been very happy with this one. I plan to repurchase but am waiting until my supply gets lower, since the current stock has only 15 months prior to exp. Please continue to stock this item, iHerb!

Can't go without it

Reviewer1715581により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

Niacinamide is absolutely essential for your health and most people do not get enough of it. I have used Thorne's Niacinamide for almost 6 months now and can feel the difference!

Thorne Research. Niacinamide

Reviewer1488008により May 31, 2012 に掲載

Very good best product and highly suitable when the need is for vitamin B3.

B3 for sleep

HealthSavvyにより Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

Great product - but it did not improve my sleep problems.

Thorne niacinamide

Reviewer3064995により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

top practitioner quality pure supplement

Good Product

Reviewer2037391により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

Excellent quality Niacinamide. No flush.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11