Thorne Research, Meriva-SR, Curcumin Phytosome, 120 Veggie Caps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Will continue to buy

Posted by Reviewer2886301 From California on May 16, 2012

this has helped with an inflamed hip and nerves in the hip. Has help reduce the pain and inflammation while my hip heals.

Relief from Psoriasis Itch

Posted by Reviewer2770701 From Maryland on Feb 19, 2011

I have severe psoriasis all over body and I am using to curb the overall itch sensation. Taking 2 caps 3x per day (with meals). This is my 2nd bottle and am getting the relief I need. Psoriasis suffers please don't give up hope on getting natural relief!

Arthritis pain relief without NSAIDs

Posted by Reviewer2068728 From Alaska on Apr 26, 2010

My doctor recommended I take this in lieu of NSAIDs and I was skeptical, but I am really pleased. I have been taking the product for nearly two months and have stopped taking any NSAID pain relievers.

Curcumin and low biioavailability

Posted by Reviewer2765610 From Florida on Aug 25, 2011

Normally, curcumin derived from tumeric spice is poorly absorbed via GI tract. Thorne research has apparently solved the problem by creating a phytosome carrying curcumin and released slowly in GI tract.

Antioxidant wonder

Posted by Reviewer2390329 From Australia on Dec 30, 2010

This therapeutic dose of curcumin (turmeric) gives me peace of mind in knowing that I'm helping to protect myself against malignancies. There is much evidence about the effects of curcumin on cells and I recommend this product to cancer survivors.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST