JA

Highly recommended by top doctors 100% top brand

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good for Body Aches

4801916820385796331により Aug 12, 2014 に掲載

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Turmeric

Reviewer1517618により Jul 20, 2014 に掲載

As a chronic pain sufferer, I find turmeric is a great alternative to pain killers/anti-inflammatory drugs. It helps me get through the day without my usual battle with pain or side effects that can come with drugs.

Antiinflamatory

4968456644005386441により Mar 30, 2014 に掲載

Great antiinflamatory. Easy to use at a good price

Doctor Ordered and Recommended

5426353181768551966により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

In my opinion the time which I have been using this product tells me that it too, is working. I wish I could explain better how I mean but then again, this is one of the reasons for me taking this product. There are numerous supplements and medications I need for Lyme Disease and the Co-Infections thereof. It can be very costly but if the doctor says YOU NEED THIS, then, you listen. Your delivery was quick and I know I will be doing more business with you shortly. Actually today I need to reorder one product but also need to get 2 more new ones. God bless, thank you, and be well, Billie Jean Perkins

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Still Trying this For joint Inflammation

5081564651949279485により Feb 23, 2014 に掲載

I got this in hopes it would relieve joint inflammation but I feel I need to give it more time to see how much it works.

Good quality

5076624204358846442により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

Been using this for a couple of weeks. Twice a day. It's hard to tell so soon but I believe this to be working in reducing pain. There are so many variables to pain relief but I think I may have found a good one here. A good alternative as I am not wanting to take NSAID. Does not repeat and has no adverse effects

thorne Research meriva

5266528487377478512により Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

Excellent product

Good anti-oxidant

danarmにより Jul 27, 2013 に掲載

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています