JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Thorne Research, MediClear Plus, 32.4 oz (920 g)

5157056863109237219により Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

Mixes well with apple juice

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I truly believe this is helping me.

4735762287456127428により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

My doctor prescribed this for me due to a weakened immune system, Lyme, and very weak adrenal glands. I have been through a 3 week round of IV treatments, and this was one of several supplements that has kept me moving me forward to good health. I am no longer on three types of pain pills, no daily severe headaches, and my frozen shoulder is not frozen anymore (after a manipulation)....among many more horrible symptoms of lyme. It has been a long road, but between my arm specialist and my naturopathic doctor, they created a good combination to get me on the road to recovery...one that I hadn't felt in 2 years. I thought I would never feel it. I was going on a STEEP decline for months. So...I don't have a controlled experiment with just this product, but this has been an important part of my successful, finally positive, life. Since it is part of my positive life, I have not strayed away from the working formula, nor do I ever plan to stray away. Life is better than it has been for two years. I do not want to go back to the misery I was in. Therefore, MediClear is one of the puzzle pieces that are here to stay!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great taste

5356302783171432046により Oct 27, 2014 に掲載

At first I found the taste unusual, tho it only took a few days for me to love the taste and to look forward to my drink each day. Makes my insides feel balanced and conditioned.

Medi Clear Plus & Bio Gest by Thorne

4888870548969197872により May 14, 2014 に掲載

I am a Naturopath & Psycholist in Australia Thorne Products left Australia a few years ago so as Practising Naturopaths' we were unable to access their Products which are excellent.......Good Product with excellent results for Patients Health. Jan Taubman

Excellence

Reviewer1143381により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Excellent product, fast service to New Zealand

Very good

4772288626025180626により Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

This sits well with my digestion and feels high quality. I also use straight rice protein powders such as chocolate sun warrior, which is super tasty, and this isnt as good for taste, but it feels better after taking it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great detox shake!

eathealthyにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

My naturopath recommends that I use this every year to detox. It is an awesome protein shake in the mornings with almond milk and it has all the vitamin support as well! Used as a mild detox by taking once a day at breakfast over long period of time. Makes you feel great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Complete

4814638792708270585により Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

Very nice protein powder.

Mindfullness

4797293090220768854により Nov 02, 2012 に掲載

This product has helped me keep my blood count stable, I totally depend on Thorne MediClear Plus.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer1612215により Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

I went on the MediClear Plus 3 week cleanse and, even though it was difficult, stuck to the program all the way through. Not only did I lose a few extra pounds that had been refusing to budge, I also had more energy, slept better and just felt better in general. I feel so good that I've stayed on the program with only a few foods added back in - tomatoes and beef. Try apple juice, coconut milk and frozen blueberries as the base for a MediClear Plus smoothie.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 39