JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent quality

Reviewer1706966により Mar 21, 2011 に掲載

Provides a noticeable mood boost. This is a must for anyone with thyroid/adrenal issues. One of the few supplements that actually works. Don't overdo it though. I've found that one capsule taken first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (1 hour before eating anything) is all I need. There is another product from Thorne called Thyrocsin which has l-tyrosine in it, but it was impossible for me to take it on an empty stomach due to nausea from some of the other ingredients.

Improves Dopamine

truevitalityにより Nov 12, 2012 に掲載

L-Tyrosine,is a precursor to Dopamine a major neurotransmitter in the brain. Thorne is a brand I trust as it has no harmful excipients.

Great product

5335608267849999773により Sep 18, 2013 に掲載

Thorne research is a good brand and tyrosine is like coffee for my add symptoms

No Difference

Reviewer2459375により Feb 13, 2015 に掲載

I haven't noticed any difference when taking these.

very good product

Reviewer1276389により May 19, 2010 に掲載

I heard Thorne Research is the best brand there is, so I have decided to pay extra few bucks for the best. Taking it as my thyroid rutine every morning. Have no side effects what so ever from it and my thyroid definitely likes it as well.

Great!!!

4625915390168235560により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

Best L-tyrosine!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for increasing alertness and thyroid support

4765620060371386981により Jan 26, 2015 に掲載

Use this in the morning to help increase alertness. Also helps with my thyroid issues, along with taking iodine. Like this brand because no added unnecessary ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Review L-Tyrosine (Thorne Research)

Reviewer1225956により Jan 09, 2012 に掲載

Great product, great quality and price is very competitive. The service iHerb offer is outstanding, delivery is fast and the whole process is so user friendly.

fast acting