JA

5441601568455206788により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

poor efect for me.

More Energy

waygookfoodにより Sep 20, 2013 に掲載

I started taking these after a suggestion from my doctor to take iron supplements due to slight anaemia. I noticed an increase in my energy.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Absorption and digestive problems with iron supplements.

4883319748657197439により Aug 25, 2013 に掲載

Other iron tablets on the market (iron sulphate, iron fumarate, even iron amino acid chelate)resulted in constipation, and had little effect on my iron levels, whereas iron picolinate has no side effects and resulted in my iron levels returning to normal after years of being below the normal range.

Digestible

Reviewer1437738により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

My body likes these better than the two other forms of iron prescribed for me at the VA.

Iron

5061344713706740299により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

Seems a very good quality product

Good form of Iron

MrJellybeanにより Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best Iron

truevitalityにより May 30, 2012 に掲載

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

high quality product

rebeccavrにより May 19, 2012 に掲載

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works for me

Reviewer1152663により May 03, 2012 に掲載

Vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

works

Reviewer2385808により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています