JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

high quality product

rebeccavrにより May 19, 2012 に掲載

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

works

Reviewer2385808により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

Iron Picolinate

Reviewer2469553により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

I have been using the Iron Picolinate for a couple of years now. They have tested on my body by my health practioner and they are one of the few that I can actually take. I found them very very good. Easy to swallow. I was super amazed how quickly they were delivered from America. Keep up the good work. When I have finished the ones I ordered I will definiately be reordering more.

Thorne Research Iron Picolinate

Reviewer1858888により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

I love this product! It keeps my iron level up without the uncomfortable side effects some other products have. I also loved the free sample you enclosed with my order.

Improved Iron Levels

Reviewer2146230により Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

This was recommended to me by my GP. I can't say that I have felt significantly better since taking it but my iron levels have improved.

Iron picolinate

Reviewer2892880により Mar 07, 2011 に掲載

This form of iron is much easier on the body compared to ferrous sulfate or ferrous gluconate. It is more easily absorbed too. Have used this product for one year and would definitely purchase again. My ferritin level keeps increasing with this product.

Good form of Iron

MrJellybeanにより Jun 24, 2012 に掲載

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

Best Iron

truevitalityにより May 30, 2012 に掲載

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

More Energy

waygookfoodにより Sep 20, 2013 に掲載

I started taking these after a suggestion from my doctor to take iron supplements due to slight anaemia. I noticed an increase in my energy.

Love this company

Reviewer3091878により Feb 24, 2011 に掲載

Great value, great products, great service.. always!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18