JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Great Zinc

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

affinitywellnessにより Jul 28, 2012 に掲載

I do not know of a zinc Picolinate product that you can purchase over the counter in Australia but if you're taking zinc you should be getting off the chelated stuff and onto this more absorbable form. This is the brand my own nutritional medicine specialist prescribes for me however she charges twice as much!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Love Thorne and all their products

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

adechamplainにより Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

I have to take Zinc and B6 daily and this zinc is great quality. I don't always need a double dose though so I alternate with this product, the zinc picolinate (15mg) and the Pic Min which are both great as well. I highly recommend Thorne as they don't use the expidients in their capsules like magnesium stereate which are toxic to the liver. This is a very good size and price for a double dose of zinc. Too bad the single dose only comes in a 60 capsule.

Great Product

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4614833340513791876により Jul 24, 2013 に掲載

My doctor suggested that i get a blood test for cooper and zinc levels. My Zinc levels were Half of what they should have been and my copper levels were double of what they should have been. Since taking zinc picolinate, I have noticed that my receding hairline is growing back and my hair is thicker. Zinc is also important for gut permeability and health. If I have stomach discomfort I combine zinc, a probiotic and L glutamine to reduce or even stop the symptoms.

My new favourite zinc

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

nicolehargreavesにより Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

This big bottle is better value for money than the metabolic maintenance I used to use. No nasty fillers- works very well for my daughter who needs zinc for her mood. Capsules not too big - I just wish it was higher dose for their 'double strength' - one is not enough much of the time.

Thorne Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1297459により Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

Fantastic!!! Before my nails were covered in white marks. Now as well as these disappearing the overall condition of my nails is greatly improved.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 45