iHerbは初めての方?

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Great Zinc

Posted by affinitywellness on Jul 28, 2012

I do not know of a zinc Picolinate product that you can purchase over the counter in Australia but if you're taking zinc you should be getting off the chelated stuff and onto this more absorbable form. This is the brand my own nutritional medicine specialist prescribes for me however she charges twice as much!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Feb 20, 2012

Hard to determine what is which if dropped along with other capsules such as Thorne Research Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate. Otherwise good product. Easy to swallow smallish capsule.

Thorne Double Strength Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1297459 on Dec 31, 2012

Fantastic!!! Before my nails were covered in white marks. Now as well as these disappearing the overall condition of my nails is greatly improved.

Great Product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Jul 24, 2013

My doctor suggested that i get a blood test for cooper and zinc levels. My Zinc levels were Half of what they should have been and my copper levels were double of what they should have been. Since taking zinc picolinate, I have noticed that my receding hairline is growing back and my hair is thicker. Zinc is also important for gut permeability and health. If I have stomach discomfort I combine zinc, a probiotic and L glutamine to reduce or even stop the symptoms.

good strength

Posted by truevitality on Nov 20, 2013

zinc is such a super important mineral for immune system, pyrrole disorder and skin conditions. this is a good strength product