JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

► Another Great Product By Thorne Research - It's Also GMO Free !

3827GreenWoodにより Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

Thorne Research is the only hypoallergenic Coleus Forskohlii supplement manufacturer with the highest degree of purity one can truly trust. It uses ForsLean as the ingredient which is a high quality Coleus Forskohlii extract from Sabinsa Corporation. Clinical studies done in Japan, US and India have shown that ForsLean is a potential natural aid for weight management. This patented phytonutrient product is non-GMO and made without flowing agents that can inhibit bioavailability. Coleus Forskohlii is traditionally used for various cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and central nervous system ailments. IMHO, this product will help maintain an individual's body composition at a healthy level. With one capsule 30min before meal twise a day, I noticed great improvements in weight management, blood pressure and testosterone level. Additionally, I have felt more energy and less hunger since being on this product with no adverse effects noted. Wish it came with more pills in a bottle. Only 60. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

I like iherbs

Reviewer2567666により Oct 18, 2009 に掲載

I found that Coleus keep my blood pressure normal. I use now only 1 capsule during day and this is my second bottle.

product is worth it.

Reviewer1308020により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

my sister has hypothyroid problem, now she feels light and energetic after using the product, her cravings for food also reduced, she feels fresh all day long.

34andtooyoungtobeill

Reviewer1550103により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

This herb reccommended to me through an article in a naturopathic magazine (ndnr - naturopathic doctor news & review). According to the reccommendation - I take this (in addition to several other herbal suggestions) for Ovarian Cysts.

Recommended by Dr. Oz

Reviewer2915698により Mar 25, 2012 に掲載

As a miracle appetite suppressant, it heats up cells and burns fat from inside stores. As an appetite suppressant, it sure works! I can assume it also is helping my weight reduction plan.

A fresh product

Reviewer3205992により Apr 05, 2012 に掲載

This product goes a long away in counteracting the onset of glaucoma and to alleviate it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Yes, I will be ordering more products

Reviewer1585641により Mar 31, 2010 に掲載

I am very satisfied with the product I received. I am also very satisfied with the prompt and efficient delivery. Many thanks and I look forward to doing future business ... Diane Hewens

good pruduck

Reviewer3121952により Nov 18, 2010 に掲載

good pruduck

Very satisfied w/product

Reviewer1473387により Apr 15, 2012 に掲載

Seems to help.

Good for Diabetes

Reviewer2494963により Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

My friend initially took this for high blood pressure. Did not work, but brought his diabetes figures down about 20 points. Every person is different. Glad it worked and now it is a regular partner in his endeavor.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12