JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Thorne Research, クエン酸フォーミュラ, 銅と鉄を含まない基本栄養素III, 180粒(ベジタリアンカプセル)

カスタマーの評価
その他のレビュー (4)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 24

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

One of the best multi-mins ..

phillaにより Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

high quality

5154877746534078903により Mar 05, 2014 に掲載

After tons of research this is one of the most effective, highest quality multi-vitamins I could find. Yes, it is expensive. It does suck to pay so much for a multi, but this brand does not mess around! They have intense quality control procedures. I appreciate very much that this formula does not contain copper or iron, both of which are not liver friendly in the long run. Bravo, Thorne.

best multi vitamin ever.

4861792108196773336により Dec 28, 2014 に掲載

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

good multi

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4679044211608164127により May 19, 2012 に掲載

I had a flu and my health and my stamina was at a low level. And I took this pills and 3 days after my flu was gone. So I concluded this is very good formula. No iron, no copper and citrate elements I think is one of the best multi for this price.

Thorne - Always Superior