JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One of the best multi-mins ..

phillaにより Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

Since I take individual nutrients and tailor them gently and precisely, I am not a fan of multi-min's. However, I bought this regularly for almost two years and they are very cleverly formulated. All the right coenzymated B-vits, trace elements (with the omission of Fe and Cu) and six caps as a full label dosage. This way you could increase or decrease dosage to individual needs. I usually prefere Thorne when I can afford it.

best multi vitamin ever.

4861792108196773336により Dec 28, 2014 に掲載

i have tried many multis before and this is the one i always keep coming back to. it's a bit on the expensive side but i guess we have to pay for quality. i feel pretty good on these and i rarely ever get sick thanks to these. even if i do i can speed up the recovery time by doubling the dose. i usually take 1 cap with each meal and i there are no side effects even if i miss a few. going to try thorne's basic nutrients IV with copper and iron next time. keep up the good work thorne, but do try to bring the price down a bit.

Love Thorne

Reviewer3206213により Jun 08, 2010 に掲載

Highest quality supplements.

Very Good Multi

Reviewer2221394により Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

I reviewed the ingredients and think that for the money this is a very complete multi. I did not see any mediocre additives that caused me concern like Methylcobalamin instead of cynocobalamin that I found in other cheaper multi's. Also the others that I tried did not seem effective for me.

Naturopath recommended

Reviewer2407880により Mar 13, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product since 2004. Cheaper, store-bought multivitamins created an iron build-up in my system. This product alleviated this problem. A good all around multimineral to help get the most from the food you eat.

Hope

Reviewer2219572により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

Helping to keep my man alive

Basic Nutrients 111

Reviewer3033237により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

Prescribed by my naturopath, as a vitamin I can trust. Have been using it for about 15 years now, and happy it does not have a lot of fillers in it. Works well, and does not cause stomach upset.

Thorne Research, Basic Nutrients III without Copper and Iron

Reviewer1858888により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

This is a great product. I have been using it for about 2 years. Thorne Research was highly recommended by my Naturopathic Doctor, which means it is a quality product I can trust. Using a quality product is very important to me.

Thorne Quality

Reviewer1813367により Apr 15, 2011 に掲載

I like the ingredients in Thorne Products. They seem to use the best of everything and the only multi I found that uses the folate that my body can use.

Excellent product

Reviewer2818879により Jul 04, 2011 に掲載

These are excellent vitamins. I have confidence that I am getting the full benefit of the vitamins and minerals in this product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27