JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

choleast

Reviewer1847327により Aug 23, 2011 に掲載

Have been taking this product now for two years, and it has worked better for me than statins........and with no side effects.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Beats statins hands down!

Reviewer2706704により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

I have used Thorne Choleast-900 for the lat two months. My cholestrol has dropped from 7.2 to 5.38. The results speak for themselves and all done without the side-effects common to statins. I'm won over.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Drops and keeps cholesterol down!

Reviewer1008175により Jun 14, 2014 に掲載

My father has been on lipitor for 14 years. He has been on this Thorne product for 2 yrs and dropped and kept his cholesterol in a healthy range only after a few months!

Lowering the cholesterol

Reviewer2263950により May 06, 2014 に掲載

Great for lowering cholesterol without all the nasty side effects..

Still Evaluating

Reviewer3331319により May 05, 2015 に掲載

Wanted to go off of statins, started this med. Will evaluate effectiveness after my next cholesterol test in 3 months.

great product

5041730013017965650により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

I have been on this now for 3 months and my cholesterol has stayed the same so as my doctor said that is a good result and better than drugs so i am staying with it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thorne Research Choleast-900 is a great health supplement for cholesterol Support.

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

Contains 900 mg red yeast rice per capsule which is 50% more than the original Choleast so it requires fewer capsules for the desired effect. Choleast contains a red-pigmented yeast grown on rice. Numerous studies have demonstrated that red yeast rice preparations are helpful in maintaining healthy blood cholesterol levels. This is important, as maintaining optimal cholesterol levels has been shown to be one component of maintaining good cardiovascular health. Choleast-900 contains consistent amounts of the naturally-occurring monacolins found in red yeast rice, without standardization or fortification. In addition to natural monacolins, red yeast rice contains the phytosterols beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol, as well as isoflavones and trace minerals, all of which can contribute to cardiovascular health.

👍

4966408662848030750により Jun 11, 2016 に掲載

👍

Thanks Thorne!

5633402632545354678により Aug 31, 2016 に掲載

I have used this product for about 4 years now, it has really helped to get my cholesterol under control where I was looking at having to take statins. I also recommend increasing exercise by without choleast, I really believe the cholesterol would have not reduced as much.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9