JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Unique Calcium Supplement

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2190157により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Citramates are highly absorbable

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

The two knight protecting my bones and heart

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Loredanaにより Mar 14, 2015 に掲載

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3044941により Jul 10, 2011 に掲載

help me sleep at night better

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2264115により Jun 02, 2011 に掲載

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15