JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

The two knight protecting my bones and heart

Loredanaにより Mar 14, 2015 に掲載

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Unique Calcium Supplement

Reviewer2190157により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Citramates are highly absorbable

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3044941により Jul 10, 2011 に掲載

help me sleep at night better

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

Reviewer2264115により Jun 02, 2011 に掲載

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16