JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

The two knight protecting my bones and heart

Loredanaにより Mar 14, 2015 に掲載

Being a person knowing some chemistry I really find Thorne Research products on the the top of quality of supplements. To be honest, I haven't measured the density of my bones after some time from using calcium and magnesium in citramate form, but I can surely say I feel better.I have no cramps in legs, and my heart function is better also.My denist say my teeth are better than last year. Being under stress all the time, I find my sanctuary in using vitamins and minerals. The last one needs to be highly absorbed in order to manifest their true action.

Unique Calcium Supplement

Reviewer2190157により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

Only calcium supplement that doesn't contain magnesium stearate. I just wish the dosage was higher.

Citramates are highly absorbable

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

I find this very effective and absorbable, so much better than other forms of calcium or magnesium. These minerals can also help sleep a little (they're yin tonics). It's important to take trace minerals for bones so I take Thorne pic mins. Doctors Best strontium also helps mineralisation. Don't take with meals as calcium and magnesium neutralise stomach acid.

Thorne-Research-Calcium-Magnesium-Citramate-90-Veggie-Caps

Reviewer3044941により Jul 10, 2011 に掲載

help me sleep at night better

Great...no... GREAT Cal/Mag!

Reviewer2264115により Jun 02, 2011 に掲載

I don't really think any other brand can beat Thorne for quality, purity, bio-availability AND price. Thorne is the choice of real Naturapathic Medical Doctors USA. I have far more confidence in a capsule than a tablet. Tablets don't always dissolve well, but no worries like that with this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Too many capsules to get the right dose of malic acid

Reviewer1559362により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I don't mind swallowing capsules but I needed to take 12 to get an adequate dose of malic acid. This, I feel, made my level of calcium citrate and magnesium too high.

doctor recomended

Reviewer3203834により Feb 25, 2010 に掲載

The doctor recomended that I take these. I had broken a few ribs and they still bothered me. I started using this supplement and the pain went away. I suspect the rib is finally healing and the magnesium relaxes the muscles around the fracture. Good stuff.

Thorne Calcium-magnesium

Reviewer3064995により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

Top practitioner quality pure supplement

HAPPY CUSTOMER

Reviewer2764511により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

Excellent price & quality product

Nice Product

Reviewer2978954により May 14, 2010 に掲載

Great product - seems to assist with function of GI tract.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17