JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Does the job

5454470449863914426により Apr 28, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this effervescent powder for over 5 years now. When I stop taking it, I feel and immediate difference. I play a lot of sports and work as a sports coach. This product gives me the extra vitamins I need to get through the day and to live more vibrantly and sleep more soundly. The sourness can take some time to get used to, but it is a product that does the job!

Thorne Cal-Mag Cit rate

5121857693192200755により May 09, 2015 に掲載

i have used this product for several years,i will never stop using it,i dont eat dairy products, i love the flavour and take it just before i go to bed

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Strong taste (like lemonade)

Reviewer2869923により Oct 01, 2014 に掲載

I made the mistake to put it in my chocolate shake and that tasted real funny... Didn't realised the taste was that strong. Must say I forget to take it. Must remind myself so I can tell if it works. But the taste is okay, almost like lemonade. Easy to use.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

thorne deliver again

Reviewer2097871により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

As always, Thorne always seem to make the perfect product and this is no exception. Well done Thorne

cal-mag

Reviewer2994909により May 19, 2014 に掲載

Too sour and acidic. I like sour but this is too match. Need to put some sweetener. Amount of magnesium is small. Can not use this as mutch i like becouse makes my tummy hurt. I like its drinkable no pills.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Yes to cal/mag!

5128539324416702083により Apr 24, 2014 に掲載

68-80% of america has magnesium defficiency. If you havent tried this to cure headaches/migraines and control stress levels and make yourself feel better over all, you should. This cal/mag has helped my migraines go away (I used to take excedrin almost everyday- this is much better for your body and doesn't mask the symptom but cures it) I personally enjoy the tart taste of this beverage vs. other cal/mag's out there. If you arent into sour tasting things its not for you. This product also helps ease muscle cramps. And is great during pregnancy- my midwife turned me into it.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

We like using this in smoothies

Reviewer1563368により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

The powder makes a great addition to healthy smoothies...a great way to get added calcium and magnesium in your diet.

Cal-Mag Citrate

5122949147689254063により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

This is exactly what my wife needed to boost her levels works a treat

Need This

Reviewer2889812により Jun 28, 2013 に掲載

Works very well and very fast.

Acid for your teeth

Ozbeachにより Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

Didn't like it. Good brand but too acidic to drink for the teeth. Not very economical. Great service at iHerb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 52