Thorne Research, Cal-Mag Citrate, Effervescent Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

¥ 1607.95
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Helps with back pain!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 From Arizona on Jun 14, 2011

Works really well! My Mom who is 78 recently started taking this powder form of calcium. Her lower back has been hurting lately and says when she takes this she find immediate relief and can go about her day without the pain!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

I use this as a baking powder

Posted by Reviewer3359280 From Canada on Jul 11, 2011

This product is probably quite acid for the teeth, when drunk as recommended, but it works great when added to pancakes, muffins, etc, instead of baking powder. It works just like baking powder, as it sparkles when added to the dough due to chemical reaction of calcium and magnesium with the acids. I like to use it that way, and know that instead of sodium we get a dose of calcium and magnesium with our pancakes and baked things.

fantastic simple calcium & Magnesium supplement

Posted by Reviewer1354262 From Australia on Aug 14, 2011

This works realy well for me, with nothing in it that I'm sensitive to and a simple straight-forward formula that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Thorne

Posted by Reviewer3219343 From Australia on Jan 04, 2010

I have chronic fatigue and I used to take Metagenic products. All the Thorne products I take are kinder to my body. With cal-mag my thirst (water needed to proccess the supplement) has decreased by over half.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Very good. Best magnesium powder I've had - dissolves well, doesn't make me wanna puke!

Posted by Reviewer1278129 From Australia on Apr 08, 2010

This is high quality supplement. The only magnesium I've not had trouble getting down (I'm a bit hopeless like that). Taste is like taking vit c powder - sour but not offensive. No disgusting fake flavourings or wacky additives. Pure ingredients. It's a bit messy tho, the powder is very light and hard to stop from getting everywhere. Still, 5 stars tho. Great quality, great price, no barfing!!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST