JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Stomach pain

Reviewer2321253により May 02, 2011 に掲載

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Excellent digestive aid

Reviewer2929250により Apr 21, 2013 に掲載

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

stomach issues

Reviewer2992616により Jan 06, 2013 に掲載

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

great for aiding digestion

truevitalityにより Aug 23, 2013 に掲載

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

All good

5487247764118075801により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

Thorne research b.p.p.

4796200338404644353により Jul 30, 2014 に掲載

Excellent very pleased

Very good for digestion

Reviewer1840838により Nov 29, 2010 に掲載

This is a great way to help digestion. i have used other brands, but this one is the best.

fantastick digestive aid

Reviewer2609561により Dec 28, 2010 に掲載

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

Great digestion benefits

5366899512419571632により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

Satisfied Customer

4736144836676868177により May 06, 2016 に掲載

Quality product - and great price from iherb.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14