JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

i have fast hearbeat and headache from it

4857152115001127732により Sep 04, 2015 に掲載

started to take 1 tablet a day and noticed that got headache and fast hearbeat, then cancel taking B-complex and everything became fine. after few days statred to take it again and again got heartbeat and headache. did not work for me , sorry

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Update

4736885251877719317により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

I've used it for a week and I can feel the energy as odd as that sounds but usually I would drink two 8 oz cups of coffee by 2pm and I haven't had a caffeine urge. I have mthfr so the combinations of vitamins works for me. I had given it 5 stars and changed it to 1. Update: After a year of having a bottle half full... I can say I didnt get through the bottle. I felt good mid day but by the evening hours I had such a bad headache concentrated right above my eyes. I tried once again after I stopped taking them and the same concentrated eye headache came back along the burpy feeling. I switched to another multivitamin that didnt have me squinting my eyes and they have the same amount of methylfolate and same vitamins but different doses of them.

Not right for me

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6, though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています