JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Not right for me

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

I like that this formulation does not mega dose B6, though the mega doses of other B vitamins mean this formula is not right for me. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i have fast hearbeat and headache from it

4857152115001127732により Sep 04, 2015 に掲載

started to take 1 tablet a day and noticed that got headache and fast hearbeat, then cancel taking B-complex and everything became fine. after few days statred to take it again and again got heartbeat and headache. did not work for me , sorry

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Update

4736885251877719317により Apr 19, 2015 に掲載

I've used it for a week and I can feel the energy as odd as that sounds but usually I would drink two 8 oz cups of coffee by 2pm and I haven't had a caffeine urge. I have mthfr so the combinations of vitamins works for me. I had given it 5 stars and changed it to 1. Update: After a year of having a bottle half full... I can say I didnt get through the bottle. I felt good mid day but by the evening hours I had such a bad headache concentrated right above my eyes. I tried once again after I stopped taking them and the same concentrated eye headache came back along the burpy feeling. I switched to another multivitamin that didnt have me squinting my eyes and they have the same amount of methylfolate and same vitamins but different doses of them.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3