JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great supplement for depresssion

Reviewer1991305により Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

High concentrates of Folic Acid have been shown to aid anti-depressants in making more serotonin available to the body. I was using a prescription version called Deplin but the cost was too high for me. I've found this produce to give the same benefits. On days when I don't take it I notice more depression, so I take one daily. And you can't get the benefit by buying Folic Acid at the drugstore. One would have to consume dozens a day for the same or lesser benefit.

lowering my homocysteine level

Reviewer2613706により Jan 16, 2013 に掲載

I had been trying desperately to lower my homocysteine with a high dose of ordinary folate. It had worked in 2004, but not any more. Then I read about 5-MTHF and thought that 1 mg should do it. Disappointment again. Then I made a mistake and ordered 5-MTHF in the 5 mg strength. That did it. My number is 8.5 where I want it to be. I may have to toggle back and forth between the two strengths because it can be unwise to lower homocysteine too much.

Expensive, but best available

Reviewer1497090により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

This is a good high strength product from a reliable brand. Have looked, but not found anything as good. Capsule size is on the smaller side (good for kids), as we use this for Autism support (1 a day, with B12 shots, etc.).

VERY GOOD SERVICE

5020326631191069277により Dec 31, 2012 に掲載

VERY GOOD SERVICE

outstanding quality and results

4939929625851837239により May 03, 2016 に掲載

In combination with Kirkman Labs DMG this led to our 5yo autistic son regaining his speech abilities.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Inferior to solgar brand metafolin

5357228986904339794により Mar 30, 2015 に掲載

I found that this product to be extremely inferior to the solgar brand metafolin. I bought this thinking it's better value for money and it's more convenient then popping 10 tabs of solgar a day. I however dipped into a deep depression with crushing anxiety after 1 week from switching from solgar to this brand. Would not recommend to any with the 5-MTHFR gene mutation.

excellent product

4669966199893780123により Apr 10, 2014 に掲載

This is much better than the 1mg it makes such a difference. A great product so much more concentration.

Good for me

klagooshにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

So far so good. Men have to be careful with iron. This seems to be very good.

Efficiency

4770635144223515602により May 18, 2015 に掲載

The time frame for postage was spot on. Most efficient. I will definitely purchase from iHerb again. Thank you so much.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9