JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Fabulous version of folate

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1908266により Feb 02, 2010 に掲載

My husband requires a lot of folate for his methylation cycle (and B12, B6, and TMG). He wasn't able to take enough folic acid since apparently he doesn't metabolize it very well, and this 5-MTHF has been a gift. It gets past the conversion blockade by already being the conversion product.

5-MTHF

Reviewer2637852により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

My 2 sons and myself need this form of folate for the MTHFR gene mutations. It is only a short time but one son has already had great benefits. Allow 3 weeks delivery by air mail to Australia or 1 week by courier.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Need to control the dosage properly.

BetterHealthSeekerにより Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

I bought 5-MTHF to see if my body needed folate. I have been "sick" for more than 20 years where I have fatigue problem. I had many hypothesis on the cause of my fatigue. One of them was MTHFr defect. I suspected I have undermethylation problem as I compared my symptoms to generally known symptoms. So, when I took 5-MTHF with Methyl-B12 and P-5-P , I felt better for a whole week, but the felt even worse the next week. Yup, overmethylation. So, I cut down the amount to half, and felt better back. But it is not constant and stabil. Still working on for the proper amount and timing. A piece of advice for beginners. Try to take excessively for the first 3 days and if you feel better that means your body need them. You will feel so bad after that, but you can then reduse the amount untill you feel constantly better. Oh, and the delivery service is fabulous.I live in Japan but still I would get the supplements after just 5 days of ordering. Even domestic delivaries would sometimes take 5 days. Thanks a million iHerb.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great for depression, low energy and insomnia

Reviewer2365398により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

Because of chronic fatigue, I can barely function without this product.

Wow - what a difference

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2570739により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

I started taking these at 5 a day like my old folic acid 5mg. Wow what a noticeable difference in just a short time. It really is fantastic but I find that I still need quite a high dose to feel the effects - 1-2mg (1-2 tablets) just isn't enough. Great that you can divide them up though throughout the day. Love them!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 53