JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Consistent High Quality

Reviewer1006772により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

Always been happy with Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer1559362により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

As I have always been happy with Thorne Research's 5HTP , I made other purchases all from the Thorne brand recently but was disappointed by most of them except the 5HTP which I will keep buying and will not try other brands for due to lack of bad side effects and the efficacy of the mood lift I feel by taking 5 capsules each night. If I take them in the day they make me too sleepy. All pharmaceutical antidepressants have made me depressed, even if I wasn't before taking them (I was prescribed them to reduce fibromyalgia type pain), so Thorne 5HTP has been a blessing in getting a mood lift while enduring chronic pain.

5HTP for headaches

Reviewer1088842により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

Tryptophan

Reviewer2616703により Jun 26, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with this product

Lifts Depression, Calms Anxiety

Reviewer1912677により Apr 02, 2011 に掲載

As someone who experiences mild depression and anxiety frequently, I've tried a variety of 5-HTP brands. Thorne has been the most effective so far. Not sure it would be sufficient for a full-blown depression episode, but then I haven't even gotten close to that level since using 5-HTP. Generally take one cap at night, increasing to two at night and one in the morning if I notice my mood deteriorating over a few days.

warning

5068618026788751761により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

I took one pill twice and got dizzy, couldn't control my eye movement, so I stopped taking pills. And I found many articles about 5-htp and B6 that says it could be fatal to take two elements at once. article of 5-htp-and-dizziness This product contains 5-htp and B6 together, and I recommend you to think about it first.

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer3033237により Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

My naturopath has prescribed this for bedtime use, to help me relax more, so I sleep better. Have been a user of this for over 7 years with success.

At ease

Reviewer3131880により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

I have finally found some peace

Thorne 5-HTP

Reviewer1754091により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

This is 1 of the best products I've tried - since my Thyroid decided to pack it in I was tired & miserable - the 5-HTP has really helped.

Recommended by my Dr

Reviewer1700524により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22