JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

warning

5068618026788751761により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

I took one pill twice and got dizzy, couldn't control my eye movement, so I stopped taking pills. And I found many articles about 5-htp and B6 that says it could be fatal to take two elements at once. article of 5-htp-and-dizziness This product contains 5-htp and B6 together, and I recommend you to think about it first.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1588120により Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

wonderful

4831910338290835660により Dec 26, 2014 に掲載

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

headache relief in a bottle

Reviewer2097871により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

Better than Prozac

5183582229690605775により May 09, 2014 に掲載

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

Heaven turned blue again

4735274894830341277により Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

Has helped me to overcome a mild depression due to loss of a relative. I have used the pills for more than a year now and already after a couple of months I could smile again and enjoy life. Now my life is back to normal, as it was before the depression, and life is actually much better - I feel strong having coped with the situation. And Thorne 5 HTP has helped me do so without having to use heavy medicin.

5HTP

HealthSavvyにより Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer2886548により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Recommended by my Dr

Reviewer1700524により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

Of intermittent value

Reviewer1151504により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

A friend of mine swears by Thorne's 5HTP. I found it to be of intermittent value. After initial, excellent and rapid results I can't really tell the difference. After a week, the effect seemed considerably diminished. Perhaps the body adapts quickly and the brain just adjusts accordingly. Was taking 1 first thing (before eating) & 1 last thing at night. No side-effects that I could identify.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21