JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Thorne Research, 5-Hydroxy-Tryptophan, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1588120により Apr 16, 2015 に掲載

After a month of use, this product has produced no unwanted side effects and seems to work better than previously used drugs which do.

wonderful

4831910338290835660により Dec 26, 2014 に掲載

I was able to completely get off Lexapro without the anxiety appearing. Very please with this product. Though, I wouldn't recommend removing any doctor precribed medication without talking to your doctor first.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

headache relief in a bottle

Reviewer2097871により Aug 28, 2014 に掲載

Been trialling as I get awful hormonal headaches. Since I've been using 5HTP they have seriously reduced in number and severity.

Better than Prozac

5183582229690605775により May 09, 2014 に掲載

I take one of these every day abd I find 50mg works better than 100mg. Also reduces your apetite so great to stave of snacking. Don't take it with protein though. It works better than prozac - no side effects

5HTP

HealthSavvyにより Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

5HTP is good for so many things. I tried it for depression and sleep improvement. I can't say it worked for me, but I know many who it does work for.

Thorne 5HTP

Reviewer2886548により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

recommended by my practitioner and good quality and very effective

Recommended by my Dr

Reviewer1700524により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I chose this 5HTP because my naturopath recommended it and specifically this brand. I take it for a mild sleep aid. I have also found if I take one during the day it helps with anxiety but doesn't make me sleepy.

5HTP for headaches

Reviewer1088842により Oct 10, 2011 に掲載

I originally purchased this product to help give a little boost to my mood during a difficult time but found it to be a bigger help with my chronic headaches. I use to get headaches 4 or 5 days a week and reduced it down 1 or 2 days a week by switching to a mostly natural/organic diet. After that I was never able to cut the headaches out completely until I started using 5HTP. Since then (about a year ago) I only get headaches 1 or 2 times a month. This stuff is WONDERFULL!!!! I use to fear my headaches but now they are simply a thing of the past. Thorne Research has great reputation for quality products and I highly reccommend them. Do some research yourself and you will find that their quality standards are some of the highest in the industry.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Consistent High Quality

Reviewer1006772により Aug 08, 2011 に掲載

I have used many supplements for 16 years for my son with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have been using these 3 products here for over 6 years, recommended by an extremely prestigious physician. I am very pleased with both the price, quality and performance of these products. You know you can have peace of mind, when several top-notch physicians all over the country are recommending these same supplements. Wendelle, mother

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

At ease

Reviewer3131880により Aug 05, 2011 に掲載

I have finally found some peace

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17