JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Zinc picolinate is great - but this formulation is inferior

nicolehargreavesにより Oct 04, 2013 に掲載

Being a tablet rather than a capsule, this product results in slower absorption and the stearic acid reduces absorption quantity too. When we were using this for my daughter's mood problem, we noticed no change. After we switched to Thorne Research Zinc Picolinate there was an immediate improvement, even though she was taking a smaller dose! I wouldn't purchase again, unless I absolutely couldn't afford anything else. Given how much is obviously wasted, others are better value for money.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This is a must have for me

Reviewer2757601により Sep 29, 2012 に掲載

I take zinc mainly to boost my immunity. Doesn't seem to help with my acne. I also take green superfoods a few days a week. My immunity's pretty strong - haven't fallen sick for 1.5 yrs. This zinc supplement is my favorite among all the brands I've tried, and surprisingly, it's also the cheapest. Do wish they come in bigger bottles, as I need to keep replenishing. Will definitely continue buying..

Super!

Evolemaにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

You feel that something is changing for the better. Hair grows faster and is regaining it darker color. Skin looks nice.

Highly recommend

5083968428010857048により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

This product is so economical and worth taking. I take one a day to help repair my Thyroid function and for increased healing and immunity. I wouldn't be without them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product that works at a great price

Reviewer1325246により Jun 18, 2013 に掲載

I have been using this for a couple of years now, usually taking one a day, and it has brought my plasma zinc levels up, so I know it works.

no nausea

Reviewer1499622により May 15, 2012 に掲載

This is an easily absorbed form of zinc that doesn't make me sick if I take it on an empty stomach. Good product, good value.

Buy it. Its fantastic!

Reviewer1714757により Apr 08, 2011 に掲載

Please Iherb keep offering this zinc product! It works great and won't upset my stomach like all other 3 brands I've tried.

Good Value, Great Zinc.

Reviewer1736992により May 12, 2009 に掲載

I have tried various brands of Zinc and haven't noticed much but that isn't the case with this one. It is highly absorb able and pretty easy on the stomach. Combine that with a low price here at Iherb and you have a winner!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Reasonable price and works well

Reviewer1737667により Aug 21, 2010 に掲載

I find that it I don't take Zinc daily I get canker sores in my mouth. This dosage of 25 mg is about perfect for daily use. Thompson also includes 80 mg of calcium in the tablets since Zinc is better metabolized with it.

no more acne!

5443751626682864003により Mar 09, 2015 に掲載

There's nothing more to be said, but no more acne! After researching why, as an adult, I was still suffering from acne, I decided to try taking zinc supplements to combat over 12 years of eating a vegetarian diet high in copper. It has done wonders to my skin

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38