JA

Yum

5423922871961194980により Jun 25, 2014 に掲載

simply delicious

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I will not buying this brand anymore

Reviewer1357189により Mar 10, 2014 に掲載

Not a good tea and not value for money

Excellent White Tea to the Connoisseur

Reviewer1463803により Nov 08, 2013 に掲載

I am an avid tea drinker and quite a snob when it comes to the green tea varieties. This tea is subtle and delicate just like a white tea should be. It is also truly low on the caffeine content (which sometimes is not always the case with certain brands of white tea depending on how overly processed it is.) I highly recommend this tea and would buy it all the time if it weren't too expensive for my price range.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Looks Very Good

5381377404839896383により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

I bought this tea to make Kombucha, The leaves are full sized and look so freshly dried if there is such a thing. I'm still awaiting the finished brew. I did find a piece of plastic string in the packet though.... Not sure what that was...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

beaty can with ugly grass inside

5223778067493670035により Nov 10, 2012 に掲載

A really perfect can. But the tea inside has no smell and taste at all. Do not advise to my enemies.

Best white tea I've tried

Umbridgeにより Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

I've heard wonderful things about white tea, but here most of our white teas aren't loose leaf so I haven't been very impressed. This is excellent. It has a subtle flavour, isn't heavy on the tannins, and a faint floral aroma. I don't know how else to describe it, except that it tastes elegant. It doesn't need milk or sugar, and is perfect as is!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています