JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Labai geras

5462334646376170571により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

Very handy

FairFinnにより Jan 01, 2015 に掲載

I think the idea of this product is ingenious! I like to moisturize my feet before bed and hate having to get up and wash my hands after, with this product I don't have to! I just pull on socks and go to sleep. It moisturizes well, and I like the smell, even if a lot of people don't seem to. To me it just smells like cocoa butter.

Smooth and melt-into-the-skin texture

4676120854685355403により Apr 20, 2015 に掲載

This product is so convenient to use. It's rich yet absorbs quickly, softens the skin really well. Though it's a 'foot' butter, I like using it on my hands too. I enjoy the tea tree oil smell. This feels smoother than the hand & body butter, maybe because of the higher cocoa butter content. Love this so much, would repurchase when I finish it. Already recommended to a few of my friends and coworkers.

Ingenious

DeanaSにより Nov 08, 2012 に掲載

So nice to apply without having to touch either it or my feet. It's so awkward anyway to reach the bottom of my feet. I keep this by my bed and apply just before sleep. I thought about getting those aloe infused socks but doesn't seem like I'll need them while using this. Moisturizing, healing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Soothing skin and softening heels

4634674652158376456により Aug 17, 2013 に掲載

I like his product. It is easy and nice t use, it softens heels skin from the first use and soothes skin on the feet. To make it more effective ou'll need to use the stone to scrub your heels first.

sooth and moisturize

4793514301339911259により Dec 09, 2014 に掲載

sooth and moisturize, easy to use

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Al principio no me gusto y ahora me encanta.

ROSSITAにより Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

Es maravilloso quita olor de pies, aunque huele muy fuerte, pero a mi me gusta. lo uso conjunto de la lata de badger de citronela ----------- ******************************** Si te ayude con mi review marca por favor el Sí abajo, y para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita

it"s working

4993264536880984329により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

I like this product very much. I use it and give it as a gift as well.

good natural product

5554694324677776135により Sep 29, 2015 に掲載

Good product with all natural ingredients. Love its tea tree aroma.

love!!

5493448059631120713により Oct 02, 2015 に掲載

I have used almost all of my entire first container on my lower legs! I have extremely itchy skin there, and this is the first product that I have found that has actually made a big difference. The design is brilliant, as my hands are not constantly greasy, or having to be washed AGAIN! What about the smell? It smells GREAT! Every time I use it, my husband jokes that he wasn't too eat it because it smells so good. I put it on quick after a swim when we were out, and my friend in the back seat immediately smelled it, got excited, and asked if it was edible. This stuff does NOT induce vomiting, it is actually fantastic. I must order more, right now!! ;)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15