JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I love this foot butter

Mayitoにより Dec 26, 2015 に掲載

It's a great product for foot moisturize and prevent bad smells

Ms.

5287178679190435095により Nov 21, 2015 に掲載

This really takes care of dry feet and it makes my feet feel good. Thank you Nancy

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Have tried many, and THIS IS IT.

Reviewer1942906により Nov 10, 2015 に掲載

This is THE ONLY moisturizing solution that has worked for my feet. I also use it for hands, lips and as a hair serum to control frizz without grease. 5 starts. Period.

Really work

4814398671389176427により Nov 06, 2015 に掲載

It really works for me, my heels got no more peels. Love it, don't miss it.

love it!

5622680654691610404により Oct 20, 2015 に掲載

Easy to apply without getting fingers greasy. Smell lovely and as it says on the packaging- excellent for travel

love!!

5493448059631120713により Oct 02, 2015 に掲載

I have used almost all of my entire first container on my lower legs! I have extremely itchy skin there, and this is the first product that I have found that has actually made a big difference. The design is brilliant, as my hands are not constantly greasy, or having to be washed AGAIN! What about the smell? It smells GREAT! Every time I use it, my husband jokes that he wasn't too eat it because it smells so good. I put it on quick after a swim when we were out, and my friend in the back seat immediately smelled it, got excited, and asked if it was edible. This stuff does NOT induce vomiting, it is actually fantastic. I must order more, right now!! ;)

good natural product

5554694324677776135により Sep 29, 2015 に掲載

Good product with all natural ingredients. Love its tea tree aroma.

it"s working

4993264536880984329により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

I like this product very much. I use it and give it as a gift as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Al principio no me gusto y ahora me encanta.

ROSSITAにより Apr 29, 2015 に掲載

Es maravilloso quita olor de pies, aunque huele muy fuerte, pero a mi me gusta. lo uso conjunto de la lata de badger de citronela ----------- ******************************** Si te ayude con mi review marca por favor el Sí abajo, y para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita

Labai geras

5462334646376170571により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

Labai patogus, galima pasitepti tiesiog lovoje. Labai minkština odą, kojos kaip kūdikio po maždaug mėnesio naudojimo. Bus kartojamas.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています