JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,173
¥1,173
のセーブ: ¥0 (0 % オフ)
4.6 5件のうち 94 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 4-star
日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Softens my heels without a mess

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

organicにより Aug 03, 2012 に掲載

I love schlapping this on my heels and putting on socks to cover them every night before I go to sleep and waking up to really soft feet! The design is so wonderful - prevents my hands from getting oily smearing moisturizer on my feet. And the smell is a smoky buttery smell which is rather nice. A really awesome product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

A nice product that works well.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4920839906792723020により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

It goes on smoothly and leaves my feet feeling nice and soft. I also use it on my knees and elbows for some heavy duty moisturizing. It doesn't have the greatest smell, but it isn't horrible and goes away quickly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Funciona

4925339988864446388により Mar 06, 2014 に掲載

Manteca de karité en barra con aroma a menta. Muy refrescante, muy hidratante pero tarda mucho en absorber por lo que sólo es apto para ir a dormir. El formato barra multiplica la durabilidad y amortización del producto.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great idea to easly use.

4707045460390892072により Oct 02, 2014 に掲載

Great idea to easly use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Intense smell

LovelyHoneyにより Sep 25, 2015 に掲載

I like this deodorant-like packaging, it is great if you don't want to grease up your hands while moisturising your feet, it's very cool! It gives great moisture and it melts in contact with your skin. The only downside is the smell. It is not bad (like After-Eight chocolate bars), but it is sooo intense and lasts forever!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »