JA

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3

Pet Store Manager

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I've been a successful manager of a major pet store for over 14 years. I sell the Missing Link brand of products and have a great deal of experience with them. I am passionate almost to an extreme about pet health, and the lack of essential fatty acids in most pets' diet is something that I can get downright preachy about. The major ingrediant here is flax seed, which contains a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Over time, this will improve skin and coat, protect joint helath, and generally provide better health. The sunflower seed, carrot, barley and acidophilus, in lesser amounts, provide useful nutrition too. Start small and work up gradually (over a month or so)to a full serving. It is almost tasteless and your pet won't mind you sprinkling a bit in their food. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

my dog loved the first time he try it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5606910455758593166により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

very good product .He seem to love to eat and the iherb very fast shipping too. Thank you.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

seems healthy. dog likes the taste. quite large portion.

5060997621606835025により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

Quite a large bag. My mid sized dog ate it for a couple of months. Coat is shiny. (Note: But then again she eats other good foods too, it's not only this powder that's helpful. )

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3