JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pet Store Manager

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I've been a successful manager of a major pet store for over 14 years. I sell the Missing Link brand of products and have a great deal of experience with them. I am passionate almost to an extreme about pet health, and the lack of essential fatty acids in most pets' diet is something that I can get downright preachy about. The major ingrediant here is flax seed, which contains a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Over time, this will improve skin and coat, protect joint helath, and generally provide better health. The sunflower seed, carrot, barley and acidophilus, in lesser amounts, provide useful nutrition too. Start small and work up gradually (over a month or so)to a full serving. It is almost tasteless and your pet won't mind you sprinkling a bit in their food. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my dog loved the first time he try it.

5606910455758593166により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

very good product .He seem to love to eat and the iherb very fast shipping too. Thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

seems healthy. dog likes the taste. quite large portion.

5060997621606835025により Oct 28, 2015 に掲載

Quite a large bag. My mid sized dog ate it for a couple of months. Coat is shiny. (Note: But then again she eats other good foods too, it's not only this powder that's helpful. )

The Pug Likes It

5139876467848860239により Feb 27, 2016 に掲載

Our pug is a real finicky eater, maybe we spoiled him, but he eats a lot of chicken we cook for him. What we do is season the meat with this product just about when it's done and he gobbles it all up. Good for him and good for us!

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4