JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

The Missing Link, Designing Health Inc, Skin, Coat & More, for Dogs and Cats, 1 lb (454 g)

¥1,834

商品 1 - 2 の合計 2

Pet Store Manager

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

I've been a successful manager of a major pet store for over 14 years. I sell the Missing Link brand of products and have a great deal of experience with them. I am passionate almost to an extreme about pet health, and the lack of essential fatty acids in most pets' diet is something that I can get downright preachy about. The major ingrediant here is flax seed, which contains a good amount of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Over time, this will improve skin and coat, protect joint helath, and generally provide better health. The sunflower seed, carrot, barley and acidophilus, in lesser amounts, provide useful nutrition too. Start small and work up gradually (over a month or so)to a full serving. It is almost tasteless and your pet won't mind you sprinkling a bit in their food. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

my dog loved the first time he try it.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5606910455758593166により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

very good product .He seem to love to eat and the iherb very fast shipping too. Thank you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?