JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Thai Deodorant Stone, ピュア&ナチュラル, 水晶のデオドラント石(Crystal Deodorant Stone), 4.25オンス (120 g)

カスタマーの評価

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Magic deodorant!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1219900により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

It is a magnificent deodorant which doesn't close pores your skin. It not antiperspirant, that is you will sweat, but will oppositely not smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a sweating skin. It is necessary to put it on pure slightly damp skin and it will protect you from an unpleasant smell within 24 hours or until you don't take a shower. It is very effective and at the attractive price! If you want protection against a smell of feet and a body, use a deodorant same brand, but in the liquid form (spray). P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

Seems great!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1042740により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

I´ve been using this deo-stone in about a week now, and so far I love it! I used to sweat a lot, with a not so good smell. Now I almost don´t sweat, and doesn´t smell at all. So even though I don´t know the long term function, this deo is absolutely recommended!

Surprise, it actually works

FreeSpiritMeにより Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

We use it in the morning and it lasts all day. Granted, this doesn't stop the sweat, but it does stop the stink, better than my Secret did. And now my body isn't absorbing all those chemicals I used to put on under my arms every day.

works great!

Reviewer2865669により Jun 06, 2011 に掲載

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

The smell isn't present

Reviewer1682482により Jun 12, 2012 に掲載

Armpits damp, but aren't present a smell. I also waited for such result. It is natural. If it is necessary if to be absolutely dry, I use other deodorant.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 73