JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Can cause cancer and birth defects??

5341905083284551284により Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

I was very excited to try out this product as I´ve been having low energy levels for the past few weeks, but when I opened my iHerb package and started reading the statements on the back of the packaging, I found this tiny little sentence at the bottom of the package stating: "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm". How come this is not mentioned anywhere on iHerb? I would have never purchased this product had I known this beforehand.

Nothing special, tastes ok

Reviewer1199452により Sep 03, 2014 に掲載

If you buy it for maca then I recommend getting Health Force Mace instead as this maca will not have any effect on your energy levels. It is not potent enough. If you are buying it for cacao then the taste is quite ordinary. A note to Canadian Customers: do not choose DHL EXPRESS shipping option. DHL will rip you off: you will be paying $14 for Customs clearance even if you order is $20.01. I have no idea why iherb uses them as a carrier.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Raw cacao

4690938629307372678により Feb 11, 2014 に掲載

Great taste, im really happy about this

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Quality cacao but in a tiny packet

HonestReviewsHereにより Jan 17, 2014 に掲載

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, package runs out too fast :)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tastes good!

alleyappletreeにより Oct 20, 2013 に掲載

Tastes good but I wish the bag was a bit bigger for the price.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great taste and has maca!

jnewbiggingにより Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

I needed some cacao powder so decided to try one with maca and I love it! Great taste. I'll use this in all my future baking projects.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています