JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

heaven in a bar.

stephdにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

Good snack bars

Reviewer1730231により May 31, 2011 に掲載

I found these bars to be very tasty and satisfying, but they could really be improved if they had about half as much sugar and a little more sea salt.

ok..

Reviewer1621299により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

Wonderful!!

Reviewer3033844により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

it was different then I expected

4808068843841320546により Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite

Wonderful product

Reviewer1227426により Nov 10, 2011 に掲載

These Tanka bars are terrific. I cary one with me every where I go. Since I am diabetic, these are great for quick nourishment. I highly recommend them.

Yummy travel food!

Reviewer1873301により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

I eat Tanka bars as a meal or snack. They are gluten and dairy free and make great travel food! My order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Good Choices.

Reviewer2441222により Nov 07, 2011 に掲載

I participated in the Breast Cancer 3 Day, a 60 mile walk over three days. Because I have a soy allergy I can't always eat the snacks provided on the event. These bars were great, good for energy, soy free and they taste great. I think they will also be great next time I take a backpacking trip.

Delish

5665010533898890912により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.

delicious

Reviewer2503595により Aug 15, 2014 に掲載

delicious, handy on the go. wish it were a bit lower in sugar and higher in protein, but it's a fine snack.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15