JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

it was different then I expected

4808068843841320546により Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

delicious

Reviewer2503595により Aug 15, 2014 に掲載

delicious, handy on the go. wish it were a bit lower in sugar and higher in protein, but it's a fine snack.

Delish

5665010533898890912により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.

prettty good.

4972988849235219188により Jun 27, 2014 に掲載

great snack,,,

disappointed!

4674022048575312938により May 30, 2014 に掲載

soft and wet... taste ok price is tooo high!! I will probably not buy them again

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

presumably healthy - icky taste and consistency

Reviewer1984273により May 29, 2014 に掲載

Maybe I have different tastebuds, but this was just way too wet and squishy for me - not to mention the sweet fruit taste of the cranberries. I was expecting something a lot more tart and firm. Granted, I also really dislike squishy/mushy food.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

A great shot of protein and yummy too.

Reviewer3041182により Aug 12, 2012 に掲載

A great shot of protein and yummy too.

heaven in a bar.

stephdにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ok..

Reviewer1621299により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

These taste ok. They are good for on the road and you need a protein fix. They are "wet-ish" inside the wrapper, and the cranberry part is squishy in your mouth. This taste is pretty unremarkable. They are pricey too, and I will probably not buy them again.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wonderful!!

Reviewer3033844により Dec 29, 2011 に掲載

I love jerky, but Tanka Bars are much better than ordinary jerky. They are soft, moist and the cranberries add a touch of sweetness. Just one is all I need for breakfast and I feel satisfied all morning. Iherb has the best prices for them, so I will be a regular customer.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています