iHerbは初めての方?

Symbiotics, Immune Formula, with Colostrum Plus, 120 Capsules

¥3,206
¥4,275
¥ 3206.19
Savings of: ¥1,069 (25% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (5)

better than I thought

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Sep 02, 2008

I've been taking this for about 3-4 weeks, I have lots of health problems from severe PMS to fatigue, low thyroid & adrenal problems. I've usually gone with herbs to try to feel better but found I needed a break from them so I thought I'd try a different route. With this my PMS is a lot better, I had no ovary pain, no moodiness, depression, cramping etc etc.... the only thing I had was breast tenderness (and this was reduced a little), I'm assuming this can be corrected with progesterone cream. Overall I felt 95% better but still lacking energy slightly though but this could be the adrenal problem. Originally when I first started taking it though I felt exhausted for about 1 week but this passed so again I am assuming it was sorting out my immune system during this tired phase. Then everyone in my house got the flue, it lasted 2-3 days with me whereby others had it for 2-3 weeks. Don't take it PM (after 1pm) as it gives insomnia and cancels out sleeping pills (Valerian in my case). Excellent product, this one I will keep taking and can only foresee my health getting better as each week goes by. Thanks very much for Iherbs quick service too.

fast, high-power

Posted by Reviewer3281685 on Mar 14, 2008

I was very low, couldn't even fight a a cold after the flu. I took betaglucan and elderberry with no result. Even mushroom powder wasn't enough. So i took 6 colostrum pills as the bottle says in time of illness, instead of the routine 2 pills. Wow! In 15 minutes my health and energy were restored.

Visible difference with Symbiotics colostrum

Posted by Reviewer3293939 on Nov 26, 2008

No kidding - when I open the caps and sprinkle two a day on my Dog's food, he looks like a baby again - his hair fills in, his eyes sparkle, he's all spunky and happy. The plain colostrum formula is available in a powder so you don't have to mess with opening the capsules. But this Immune formulation is only available in the capsules.

Symbiotics, Immune Formula with Colostrum Plus,

Posted by Reviewer3174113 on Feb 02, 2009

I started a new job working with children. I was catching every bug they had. I startd this product, and haven't been sick a day since! Tina

Colostrum Plus 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer2364687 on Dec 01, 2008

I had ordered htese for my sister a second time, since she found an overall benefit in her health, and it helped to clear up her lower gastrointestinal symptoms that would not go away with traditional treatment, and she had seen a few doctors.I feel most products from iHerb are reasonably priced, and from reliable manufacturers. Thanks!