JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

do not take if you have casein milk protein allergy

herbanaにより May 22, 2014 に掲載

If you take this when you start getting sick and you have a milk allergy, you will make yourself feel much worse for much longer.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not bad, not that good either

Trinityにより May 10, 2014 に掲載

It's not that bad, but not that good either. I got a horrible flu when I was already taking these pills and as it did help me go through the flu without the use of any mainstream drugs, I still got the flu. I also added oregano oil and olive leaf extract when I came down with the flu, so I guess they helped a lot as well.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very good for increasing immunity

5430408891712848974により Mar 17, 2013 に掲載

my dd's immunity has increased after its use and she falls ill lesser, less cold, flu etc.

great,

Reviewer3230391により Dec 16, 2012 に掲載

super effect, imunostimulant

Best product around

Reviewer2703388により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this product for over a year. It gives me energy and helps fight colds. I highly recommend it.

returning product

Reviewer2837467により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

I believe I had good results with this product and I did nor return it because I am dissatisfied.

Good Stuff

Reviewer2154748により Oct 04, 2011 に掲載

This stuff seems to really be helping calm down my gut. I had really low secretory IgA and this seems to be helping my insides heal. I also have a candida battle I have been fighting. I recommend this product.

NO MORE COLDS ETC.

Reviewer1928397により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

This is a great product which has helped allergies and more importantly stops me catching colds etc. and I have recommended this to a variety of people who have all had improvements to allergy, gullet, and gut issues.

High Quality Product

Reviewer1992087により Jun 08, 2011 に掲載

Helps with overall health and immune system function. This is a brand that's part of a related, very expensive label, so it's nice iHerb offers this part of the brand @ the lower price.

haven't noticed a difference