JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect!

4919449850241314786により Dec 10, 2014 に掲載

Perfect product for my child's health.

Absolutely fantastic

4670155981592132192により Jun 30, 2014 に掲載

This stuff is truly great....My kids and I have been taking it for about 2 months and we have not had colds yet...........touch wood! but normally we always do in winter, and I am asthmatic, so very prone to chest infections etc......if this carries on working, i will be buying it forever!

Keep your Immune System in Tip-Top Shape

kelwelにより Apr 27, 2014 に掲載

Next to getting your flu shot, this stuff is the next best thing to staying well year-round. Colostrum has kept me and my family cold and flu-free for years. It's chewable, so kids will take it. It also comes in Pineapple and Orange flavors. It also soothes sensitive tummies and GI tracts. I got started on it when it was recommended to me for symptoms of Interstitial Cystitis. After researching what Colostrum is and does, and seeing the healing effects, I was hooked. If your kids go to school, or you work in close quarters with others, I highly recommend this for you!

So far so good

Reviewer1643543により Feb 06, 2014 に掲載

Great so far. Both my kids love the taste and they seem to be clearing my son's eczema and itchy skin. Will definitely keep using it.

Symbiotics,Colostrum

5350895724241323381により Jan 16, 2013 に掲載

Tastes great and works as described

ok

4698314313586913453により Dec 25, 2012 に掲載

Thank you. Everything is ok!Merry Christmas!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best vitamins for my kid

5583227963393388679により Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

Taste good and my daughter loves it!

很赞的品牌

Reviewer1363495により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

最初接触Iherb就是因为这个品牌,一开始给宝宝在喝的奶粉中加入牛初乳粉,现在长大的宝宝喝牛奶少了,就一直买咀嚼片,方便,但是似乎宝宝不喜欢樱桃的口味,比较而言更爱菠萝和甜橙味,樱桃有一股药味儿,长时间服用的好处就是宝宝明显比其他小孩体质好,两年没有发热,现在还买这个品牌的胶囊包装,给父母!会继续支持这个品牌!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Wish they used cows that are hormone free (rBGH)

coconutにより Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

I stopped taking because the pills contain Magnesium Stearate and it does not say that the cows are hormone free. The pills are chewable, but make sure you brush or teeth after taking as they horribly stick in your teeth. You must take on an empty stomach.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bloody excellent!

Reviewer1324921により May 30, 2012 に掲載

They are mild and easy to enjoy. I presume they are full of goodness and health giving properties!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています