JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Forget Whey Protein - This is the utimate in portable recovery

Reviewer1245243により May 21, 2008 に掲載

Tastes great and works as described. My gym recovery time has improved two-fold and muscle gains are more visible. Excellent Price too, Thanks iherb

Colostrum Plus

Reviewer2351281により Jun 01, 2011 に掲載

Love this product! Our entire family takes this every time we feel our body is getting low from any illness or fatigue. We have used Symbiotics, Colostrum Plus for a very long time and are so pleased with the results we get for our body buildup.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wish they used cows that are hormone free (rBGH)

coconutにより Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

I stopped taking because the pills contain Magnesium Stearate and it does not say that the cows are hormone free. The pills are chewable, but make sure you brush or teeth after taking as they horribly stick in your teeth. You must take on an empty stomach.

Atlanta

Reviewer1156555により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

I give this to my son who has autism. He is tolerating it well and has not had any problems with the product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A much needed supplement.

Reviewer1181943により Oct 24, 2011 に掲載

Thank you iherb.com for carrying Symbiotics Colostrum Plus. My nephew takes it everyday before school and it makes his mind sharper. Thank you again.

Colostrum

Reviewer3050976により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

Tastes great and works as described.

Symbiotics chewable

Reviewer2767252により Sep 07, 2010 に掲載

Great Product!!

WOW...

Reviewer1395628により Jul 10, 2011 に掲載

Wonderfull Colostrum, my kid is in love with it and I deffinetly will buy again...hardly reccomended:-))))))

very nice

Reviewer1230700により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

very, very nice

great immune booster

MyrrhAntoliniにより Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

tastes pretty good, (the taste grows on you, I usually don't chew, I let it melt in my mouth, it's more tolerable) The colostrum itself is really good; it helped me recover from a cold in record time =)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 69