JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Good but Expensive

Reviewer2884772により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

This is a good product but lasts for only 5 days. That's okay if you use it to help with a cold but not for daily immune support. I did not feel an advantage by taking this product over other products with Andrographis.

Kan Jang Plus Capsules

Reviewer1786889により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

Hi, Ihave some bad feelings gegarding these capsules. When I started to take them I got a terrible ache i my stomach. I had to stop taken the capsules. Immediately after stopping the ache was gone.

Excellent immune booster

Reviewer2043988により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Much stronger than the Kan Jang version previously available in the U.S.- more effective even if you just take 1 or 2 capsules.

Helps beat cold sores

Reviewer2933593により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for the first time about a month ago to have on hand for colds or flu that may crop up while on our family vacation. Nobody ended up getting sick, but at the end of our trip my husband started getting the tingling feeling that means he's getting a cold sore. I gave him these to try, hoping for some antiviral protection. His cold sore was the smallest it has ever been in his life, and it only lasted 2-3 days before it was completely gone. This is amazing for my husband because he is plagued by the cold sore virus and his blisters last at least 7-10 days. Next time he gets "tingly" we'll try these again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Every Canadian should have it for the winters

Reviewer1777653により Jul 18, 2012 に掲載

And only Swede's would understand the cold . .

It does help

Donicaにより May 15, 2013 に掲載

I think that these pills do really help the immune system. I was working in a clinic for a brief time during flu system, and I never once got sick. My mom recommended them to me and I highly recommend if you are in a situation where you need an immune boost. I only took one a day and I was good to go, so very nice!

Excellent immune booster

Reviewer1679903により May 24, 2013 に掲載

This product has been scientifically tested and may help on common cold. Among others, it contains Eleuthero (that some wrongly call ''Siberian ginseng'') and andrographis.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

saving it for a major flu case,hope i won't use it.

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this company definitely knows how to make potent formulas so i decided to try this one,it also looks they picked the right plants for the immune building job although i would switch the Sibirian Ginseng aka Eleuthero that doesn't work well for my body with Echinacea angustifolia which does wonders when i'm sick with some viral infection....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

satisfied

4807332271792170830により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

Great for Cold or Flu, I have tinnitus and need to clear any head/ear/sinus issues quickly.

It works.