JA

2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Kan Jang Plus Is A Great Immune Support Formula!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

This is the Original Swedish immune support formula used by millions. Great Product!

satisfied

4807332271792170830により Oct 28, 2013 に掲載

Great for Cold or Flu, I have tinnitus and need to clear any head/ear/sinus issues quickly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

saving it for a major flu case,hope i won't use it.

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

this company definitely knows how to make potent formulas so i decided to try this one,it also looks they picked the right plants for the immune building job although i would switch the Sibirian Ginseng aka Eleuthero that doesn't work well for my body with Echinacea angustifolia which does wonders when i'm sick with some viral infection....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

It works.

lovelyBunnyにより Oct 24, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Excellent immune booster

Reviewer1679903により May 24, 2013 に掲載

This product has been scientifically tested and may help on common cold. Among others, it contains Eleuthero (that some wrongly call ''Siberian ginseng'') and andrographis.

It does help

Donicaにより May 15, 2013 に掲載

I think that these pills do really help the immune system. I was working in a clinic for a brief time during flu system, and I never once got sick. My mom recommended them to me and I highly recommend if you are in a situation where you need an immune boost. I only took one a day and I was good to go, so very nice!

not tried it yet

Reviewer1983035により Jan 04, 2013 に掲載

not tried it yet

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Every Canadian should have it for the winters

Reviewer1777653により Jul 18, 2012 に掲載

And only Swede's would understand the cold . .

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent immune booster

Reviewer2043988により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Much stronger than the Kan Jang version previously available in the U.S.- more effective even if you just take 1 or 2 capsules.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helps beat cold sores

Reviewer2933593により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for the first time about a month ago to have on hand for colds or flu that may crop up while on our family vacation. Nobody ended up getting sick, but at the end of our trip my husband started getting the tingling feeling that means he's getting a cold sore. I gave him these to try, hoping for some antiviral protection. His cold sore was the smallest it has ever been in his life, and it only lasted 2-3 days before it was completely gone. This is amazing for my husband because he is plagued by the cold sore virus and his blisters last at least 7-10 days. Next time he gets "tingly" we'll try these again.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています