JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Good but Expensive

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2884772により Nov 02, 2011 に掲載

This is a good product but lasts for only 5 days. That's okay if you use it to help with a cold but not for daily immune support. I did not feel an advantage by taking this product over other products with Andrographis.

Kan Jang Plus Capsules

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1786889により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

Hi, Ihave some bad feelings gegarding these capsules. When I started to take them I got a terrible ache i my stomach. I had to stop taken the capsules. Immediately after stopping the ache was gone.

Excellent immune booster

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2043988により Mar 20, 2012 に掲載

Much stronger than the Kan Jang version previously available in the U.S.- more effective even if you just take 1 or 2 capsules.

Helps beat cold sores

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2933593により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

I bought this for the first time about a month ago to have on hand for colds or flu that may crop up while on our family vacation. Nobody ended up getting sick, but at the end of our trip my husband started getting the tingling feeling that means he's getting a cold sore. I gave him these to try, hoping for some antiviral protection. His cold sore was the smallest it has ever been in his life, and it only lasted 2-3 days before it was completely gone. This is amazing for my husband because he is plagued by the cold sore virus and his blisters last at least 7-10 days. Next time he gets "tingly" we'll try these again.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Every Canadian should have it for the winters

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1777653により Jul 18, 2012 に掲載

And only Swede's would understand the cold . .

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12