JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Natural Beauty

Reviewer1387233により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

I had signs of poisoning from the commercial hair dyes I used. Since I have been only using natural oganic dyes, the health of my hair has really improved. My scalp is getting back to normal again too. This product gives a nice reddish tone to my darkhair. Looks gorgeous in the sunshine!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

People rave about the color

Reviewer3136139により Mar 29, 2010 に掲載

I love the feel and the color.All dyes i use to use one needed a lot of conditioner after dying it, but not this.. after i dyed it, it felt so soft, i think the company needs to go onto face book because i would tell people how well it does. I tell everyone about this site. Thank you

Very satisfied

5125170232635666413により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

Great product,perfect color,i will buy it again.Easy to apply ...you can use one bottle for coloring few times (if you don't have long hair)

Best hair coloring ever

Reviewer1334518により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

This product gives my hair very attractive highlights which I could only achieve with henna powder in the past. It is a breeze to use with no mess whatsoever. I have also used it on my mum's grey hair with great success. It gives her grey-streaked dark hair a very nice sheen with attractive streaks of reddish brown. I have used the red shade, copper shade and golden brown shade intermittently for about four months and managed to achieve subtle changes in my highlights. Also, have had no need to visit the salon for highlighting treatments since I started using this product. Thank you IHerb for making this product available for overseas buyers like me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than you would expect!!

Reviewer2068004により Dec 15, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product for about 6-8 months. It is very easy to use, covers the gray and does not show gray roots when it wears off. I love the way you can keep using the same bottle to touch up, until it is all gone.I give it a standing ovation!

I Love it!

LeelaShinesにより Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

Henna is the only thing I will use on my hair...since its organic & non-toxic. For a richer color deposit I recommend leaving it on 30 minutes to 1 hour longer than it says to on the instructions.

Very natural color

Reviewer2278523により Oct 16, 2013 に掲載

The color is very natural.Resistance is not the best - no more than 2-3 weeks. Add volume and shine

Made my greys go orange

4696641919573077182により Dec 12, 2014 に掲載

My natural colour is mid-dark brown, and I was hoping for a warm brown/red colour over my whole head. Unfortunately, the greys around my face are now orange, so that is looks like I'm wearing an orange headband. I hope this will fade over the next few days. I was concerned that the colour would be too bright, so limited the time to 15 minutes, after I had completely covered my hair, so it may have been about 25 minutes in total. I like the colour of the less grey areas, but hope the headband look dissipates in time. I have had this experience at professional hairdressers too, so I don't feel quite so silly...

Great product

5186938200618178094により Nov 19, 2013 に掲載

Perfect service and product at a great price.

Ten Stars

Cyberooにより Apr 11, 2013 に掲載

Easy - so easy to apply Subtle scent, No nasty smelly chemicals Colour is long lasting and gives my hair a lovely sheen. Outstanding product. I love it, already re-ordered more.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32