JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Expensive for only 8 pieces

MamaToManyにより Jun 13, 2013 に掲載

The package says that it contains 16 pieces, but I didn't notice until right now that there's a note on the product page that says there's an error on the package... It's a bummer, because my kids really like these, and it's hard to find a good candy/treat that's not made with food dye. I won't buy these again, because they're really overpriced for only 8 little rings. The 4 stars is because they were a big hit with the kids.

Yum!

5673690915024214429により Aug 09, 2013 に掲載

I'm not the biggest fan of watermelon candy, but these are yummy! They are made from real watermelon, so they're less synthetic-tasting than most watermelon candy. The best part is they're vegan!

Very, very good!

Reviewer2818141により Sep 08, 2015 に掲載

Soft, sweet, chewy, and awesome watermelon flavor. Love them. And absolutely no grain based substances! These are my favorite candy even though a bit pricey, but I cannot eat anything out of the supermarket shelf anyway. Don't understand why there are so many bad reviews just because of it has sugar. It is candy, and not advertised sugar-free, so what did you expect??

OMG

4736176970049172160により Jun 05, 2014 に掲載

This was probably the best vegan-natural-candy I've ever eaten. Will probably order one bag in every order from now on. Love!

Really delicious!

4976039347460058663により Dec 18, 2015 に掲載

These were soft and delicious with a subtle watermelon flavour. I really enjoyed these and will buy again. I highly recommend giving them a try!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just like the peach rings, delicious!

5515446474560965904により Aug 01, 2016 に掲載

Not much to say. These are exactly what you imagine them to be. Delicious!!!

Great sweets

5086711915518266375により Aug 18, 2016 に掲載

The only problem with these is there aren't enough in the packet - love them

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

yum yum, whats in my tummy? Watermelon rings , and the bag is empty.

5071181874604278351により Sep 15, 2016 に掲載

Pleas make a bigger bag of this! Super sweet and tasty <3

Nice

5431412244790193367により Dec 02, 2016 に掲載

But nothing special

Vegan candy

desertanddatesにより Aug 04, 2016 に掲載

I bought this for a gift basket for one of my vegan friends and she said they were delicious. It can be very hard to find gelatine free jelly bears.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21