JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

High Quality product

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

odereviewsにより Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

Reviewer3181965により May 02, 2014 に掲載

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Very happy with these

Reviewer2350202により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

antiagingにより Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

Inst Disolve tabs

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Giordieにより Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9