JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

High Quality product

odereviewsにより Jan 25, 2013 に掲載

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Such goods should not be sold. They should return my money.

antiagingにより Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

The product was no vitamin K2. Tablets were very uneven, erratic, irregular, unequal composition. Some were bitter and others just sweet. One of them was very bitter. Some dissolve 60 seconds and another 10 seconds only. My health has grown worse after these pills.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

Reviewer3181965により May 02, 2014 に掲載

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Very happy with these

Reviewer2350202により Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

Inst Disolve tabs

Giordieにより Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

best K2

Reviewer2177198により May 16, 2015 に掲載

MK7 is the best K2 form to take according to Dr Mercola. This is not from GMO soy. Love sublingal small tablets as I take a lot of supplements. For each 1,000 I.U.s of vit D, you need to take 100 mcg of K2 as the D will cause a deficiency.

superb

Reviewer2065993により Oct 11, 2014 に掲載

most effective K2 thus far.. can notice difference in teeth too

I like it

Reviewer2255839により May 06, 2012 に掲載

I can't tell if it is working yet, haven't used it long enough but I do like the sublingual dissolving tablet. so much easier to take and feels like it might absorb better this way.

Perfect!

Reviewer1394679により Jan 22, 2016 に掲載

Helped me with irregular heart beats. Excellent product!

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9