Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2014818 From Florida on Dec 10, 2013

I am very happy with this product. These tablets dissolve quickly and have helped to raise my B12 levels.

Dissolves fast

Posted by 4723027099405364007 on Feb 20, 2014

Product dissolves very fast under the tongue. I feel more energetic.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Recommended for feline diabetic neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3015136 From Great Britain on Mar 25, 2011

This is a procuct that was recommended on the internet to treat feline diabetic neuropathy (loss of power in the hind legs)and it does seem to have helped our boy greatly. After 5 weeks of using the product he has regained much of his mobility and is able to move more freely more quicly and for longer at a time. We are delighted.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Nov 22, 2011

melts quickly. No sugars, artifical sweeteners and works very well. Best methylcobalamin product I have found.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets (SPS-90750)

Posted by 4933584242572993763 on Aug 30, 2013

This is my second purchase of this product. Unfortunately I haven't been back to my practictioner to be checked all is going okay. Life is sometimes too busy and hectic. My daughter recommended the product as she uses it as well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »