JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Très bon - Very good - Heel good

5208752823435593687により Feb 06, 2016 に掲載

Une façon facile de prendre de la vitamine B12 Fond tout de suite et goût neutre => facile avec les enfants Pas de Mg stearate en additif !!!! Prix d'ami pr une molécule de B12 de qualité supérieure

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good unless you are allergic to acacia gum

teacupLAにより Jan 26, 2015 に掲載

this is a great simple product. I am allergic to acacia gum so only use when the others run out

Great Product

5359973194038685596により Apr 10, 2014 に掲載

See my other review! They make a product that looks the same and comes with 100 pills per bottle instead of 60, bottles just a few cents different in price. I pick the bottle with 60 ct. because the B-12 come from Methylcobalamin, my research says that is the best. Sly changing the count instead of adjusting the price to keep both at 100 ct., just want to point out the difference. Don't think you can find a brand that disloves even close to these. So much easier on your body, and you get more from each dose.

Seriously?

Reviewer2607044により Jan 20, 2014 に掲載

Can not tell any difference when using this. Nothing at all. I have ridges on my thumbnail and when I take B-12 my nail will start to smooth out and the ridges get smaller - not with this B-12. They got larger and started to get some on my other thumbnail. No energy, no nothing, could not tell I was even taking this.

Wonderful

Reviewer2834180により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

I love the instant dissolving tablets. Size is very small, I like that, and the red color doesn't bother me at all. If you are careful opening the bottle and removing the cotton, the red does not go everywhere.

great product

Reviewer2657801により Jul 19, 2013 に掲載

Really does give you energy quickly

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Favorite source of B12

Reviewer1148576により Jul 17, 2013 に掲載

The tiny tablets are easy to take and dissolve very quickly under the tongue. Excellent product.

Haven't started it yet

Reviewer1795820により Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

I didn't like it that much in comparison to NOW B12

ultra fast melt

Reviewer2882806により Nov 11, 2012 に掲載

The pills are definitely small and red. I am currently using 1000 mcg once or twice a month. I was taking 5000 mcg once a week, which gave me insomnia and prostate pain. High levels of B12 apparently increases prostate cancer risk. Without blood tests, it's hard to know the right dose. These are very low in sugar. The bottle has a screw cap with cardboard in the cap. There is an absorbent in the bottle. It was messy opening the bottle - the cotton piece pulled out a few pills and red dust got all over the bottle. The foil seal peels off fairly clean with no sticky residue. I might try capsules next time, since I don't think sublingual tablets are necessary for most people.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great b 12 product

Reviewer2198938により Sep 13, 2012 に掲載

Nice way to get b12 without the fillers, etc. So far I really like this product and I've used it for about a month now.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20