JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

odereviewsにより Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

coupon-code-2014により Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

B12

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2531271により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

Excellent

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5681316234232543643により Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Good Value on a Great Product

5359973194038685596により Apr 10, 2014 に掲載

Have use this brand for 10+ yrs, mostly with just 400 mcg. of Folic Acid. Have always ordered direct but found the order from iherb.com would save a few dollars. Order was easy with quick service. I use the product for the B-12 anything else is a plus. I don't need this much folic acid, so I will rotate with the bottle with just B-12. Two from ea. btl. per week, works for me.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 15