JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

odereviewsにより Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

coupon-code-2014により Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

B12

Reviewer2531271により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

5681316234232543643により Aug 13, 2013 に掲載

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Reviewer2377709により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

The sub-lingual delivery of this vitamin combination makes it both efficient and effective. My only criticism is subjective, and that is that I found it overly sweet to the taste.

Love this B supplement!

Reviewer2476430により May 16, 2012 に掲載

My daughter and I are both very tummy-sensitive to synthetic Bs. These melt instantly, and do not upset us at all!

Good Value on a Great Product

5359973194038685596により Apr 10, 2014 に掲載

Have use this brand for 10+ yrs, mostly with just 400 mcg. of Folic Acid. Have always ordered direct but found the order from iherb.com would save a few dollars. Order was easy with quick service. I use the product for the B-12 anything else is a plus. I don't need this much folic acid, so I will rotate with the bottle with just B-12. Two from ea. btl. per week, works for me.

energy

Reviewer3111767により May 03, 2011 に掲載

Gives me lots of energy

5111198553119085507により Sep 07, 2016 に掲載

I take this supplement because of low stomach acid problems. These problems decrease absorption of B12, so I had to choose microlingual B12 to avoid stomach. Also, methylcobalamin is best form of B12 for human body to use it. It tastes great and dissolve in ten seconds. I highly recommend it!

I like

Reviewer3237124により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

IT has three principal viamin B, suppose to be vegetarian and is sublingual and good price

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26