iHerbは初めての方?

Superior Source, Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg, B-6 & Folic Acid 400 mcg MicroLingual, 60 Tablets

¥1,207
¥1,547
¥ 1206.68
Savings of: ¥341 (22% Off)
Reviews 英語

Posted by Reviewer1912391 on Jul 04, 2011

Will order again!

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2635804 on Jul 24, 2011

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

Best B-12 I have tried!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »