JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Very effective!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2635804により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

Best B-12 I have tried!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

odereviewsにより Sep 24, 2012 に掲載

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1912391により Jul 04, 2011 に掲載

Will order again!

Methylcobalamin B-12

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Didokittyにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

best b12

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5713616581660490450により Nov 24, 2014 に掲載

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 14