JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

The concentration is a bit small

5016654961967404112により Apr 11, 2016 に掲載

I need 2 of them to feel something. I know that they sell with higher concentration, I'll try later to see the difference.

best b12

5713616581660490450により Nov 24, 2014 に掲載

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

Excellent Product

5754258480535181476により Nov 14, 2014 に掲載

As always the Superior Source range are excellent. Does what its supposed to do, pure, naturel and tastes good. I will continue to buy this product and others from Superior Source!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Reviewer1582777により Feb 24, 2014 に掲載

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

Methylcobalamin B-12

Didokittyにより Oct 13, 2013 に掲載

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

From New Zealand

4845086581021963881により Sep 19, 2013 に掲載

Such an impressive service. Great prices (heaps cheaper than in N.Z.) and very quick courier delivery. Many thanks, once again.

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Reviewer1631849により Jul 23, 2013 に掲載

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nice size pill and it held together!

Reviewer3009994により Dec 18, 2012 に掲載

But too expensive. I've gone back to the lozenges.

Best B-12 I have tried!

odereviewsにより Sep 24, 2012 に掲載

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent but expensive

Reviewer2674045により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15