JA

¥723

のセーブ: ¥167 (23 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • 日本の税関規制により、メラトニンは一回の御注文につき、1ボトルまでがご購入出来る数量となります。
    Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Fast-acting & very effective

Reviewer1770859により Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

This is the best melatonin product I've ever used. The tablets are tiny and dissolve almost instantly with no chalkiness and/or flavoring. They work very quickly. I take it right at bedtime. I find 1mcg of this brand to be a lot more effective than 3mcg (or even more) of other brands.

Melatonin with quick effect

odereviewsにより May 28, 2013 に掲載

If you have a racing mind when you go to sleep, trouble to get sleep or fighting against jet lag. Try melatonin. I suffer from the racing mind at the night every now and then, and I wish I would have found melatonin sooner. Thank god they made this prescription free here in Finland recently. (Only 1mg melatonin thought) I like the Superior sources products as you place them under the tongue and they dissolve quickly. I feel the calming effect with these faster than with the tablets you need to swallow (I have tried 3mg non-dissolving tablets previously). 1mg dissolving tablets gives pretty close to the same effect as 3mg melatonin tablets. I usually take one or two 1mg melatonin tablets before I got to sleep. Tablets are really small, and dissolve quickly! Superior Source’s tablets provides an excellent price and quality ratio.

really works

5617736531651699626により Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

After 5 days using this tablets I can sleep well without it. Before I sleep bad by menopause.

Happy nights, relaxed days

5737416560305184900により Jan 14, 2014 に掲載

Efficacy at that low dose, fast action. It dissolves instantly and the comfort is total

Good Product.

CindyWにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

With this product I am able to fall asleep quickly. I tend to have some crazy dreams sometimes, but I do wake up feeling like I had a good night's rest.

It actually works!

4941744969228007783により Sep 07, 2014 に掲載

Good product, dissolves instantly, works quickly (in 10-20 minutes). You can also take just half tablet if 1mg is too much.

Superior Source, Melatonin, 1 mg, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

Reviewer2100867により Jan 13, 2015 に掲載

These have no additives other than Lactose (milk), chamomile leaf powder and acacia gum. The very small size also means that there is very little of these in the quick dissolving tablet. The best melatonin pill.

Great product

5625814310690559040により Jan 26, 2015 に掲載

Easy to take, tablets dissolve nicely. The taste is neutral, a bit chalky, I would have liked them more if they were sweet. No problems delivering these to Finland!

It works!

5451183085980022981により Jul 26, 2015 に掲載

Sometimes I have a problem to get asleep especially when I need to wake up early and I have been trying several different melatonin products, but this has been the best so far and I keep using it.

Most Effective

Reviewer2301981により Jan 11, 2016 に掲載

Having tried ordinary as well as timed release products, sprays as well as high strength tabs this product works best, whether you take it when you go to bed, or when you wake up during the night. Two seems to work better than one for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15