Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fantastic stuff!!

Posted by Scottishdave From Great Britain on Dec 18, 2009

I have only been using this formula for 7 days at the recommended dose,already noticing large improvements in mood,energy levels and emotional balance.I'd give this product 6 stars if i could.Fantastic!!

SUPER COOL

Posted by Reviewer1902681 From Australia on Nov 05, 2011

I took these to a 10 day meditation retreat for some energy and boy did they deliver. Great for people who don't like the taste of tinctures, and a great all round formula. If you're gonna take just one formula, take this one.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1971288 on Sep 26, 2010

I bought this for my husband to use after his chemo and radiation therapy for colo-rectal cancer. We are hoping it will help to improve his immune system before surgery. I have great confidence in herbal medicine and often visted Ron Teegarden in his former shop in Venice when I lived there. His knowledge is vast and appreciated. We expect to continue with this herbal combination for some time.

Not real impressed

Posted by Reviewer1813659 From Pennsylvania on Dec 26, 2012

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

SUPER!!!

Posted by 4704667281110397063 on Apr 23, 2013

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »