JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great, but subtle.

RMSF-Survivorにより Mar 01, 2016 に掲載

Maybe my expectations were just too high or the effects subtle. Because of the brand I expected a lot from this formula and it isn't bad but I preferred other formulas. I did like how it was relaxing yet gave me energy.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Seems to help, but not sure

4669693988845461808により Sep 18, 2015 に掲載

When i started to take this formula, i felt better, calmer and stress reduced. My cortisol levels were elevated. After one month i checked my cortisol levels again, they are still the same, which means that this product had no cortisol lowering effect. I'll continue taking the rest of the capsules in the bottle and will try another supplement.

It works!

Reviewer1755758により Aug 11, 2015 に掲載

Recommended

Dragon Herbs, Super Adaptogen

5154812484479546373により Sep 20, 2014 に掲載

This formula really works wonders, but slowly, patiently, especially when taken in the recommended amount. It has reduced my allergic tendencies by 90% and has generally supported my adrenals... fewer or almost no hot flashes. I've been using it for one year.

Super Adaptogen!!!

5084202162736964334により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

This particular formula introduced me to Dragon Herbs brand with great results. It leveled my stress where I could handle daily things, highs and lows, without feeling overwhelmed and keeping under control. This formula still remains my favorite. Super adaptogen makes adapting to all things just super!!!

super good

Reviewer2802455により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

if you take only one chinese tonic herbal formula take this. it has a little bit of everything!

SUPER!!!

4704667281110397063により Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

i like it very much! this is really Super Adaptogen! it improved my mood,sleep,skin, very calm and relaxing,and same time energy for my workout.it is great overall formula.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Not real impressed

Reviewer1813659により Dec 26, 2012 に掲載

I haven't noticed much of anything from this supplement. Considering these are only about a 16 or 17-day supply, it's a fairly expensive product (not that I'm opposed to paying more for quality products - I regularly use Synergy Co multi vitamins and Green Pasture fermented oils, neither of which are 'cheap'), that I don't think I would ever purchase again. I gave it 3 stars because from what I could tell this is a very reputable company putting out a high quality product; so maybe it was just me/just didn't work out for me... just not feeling it.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

adrenal health

Reviewer2039103により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

good for adrenal health

Not effective

CIPRIANにより May 02, 2012 に掲載

I like Ron, but with this one I was not satisfied. It did not have a significant effect, if at all. Questionable product in my experience.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15