JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

SunButter, オーガニック サンフラワーシード・スプレッド、16 oz (454 g)

¥1,121

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Perfect sunflower seed butter

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2219064により Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

Just delicious

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5290389290612397617により Dec 04, 2013 に掲載

Love this organic spread on toast, in cookies and smoothies, and on top of oatmeal and smoothie bowls.

I love this product!!!

Danil35により Sep 05, 2013 に掲載

Such a nice creamy texture. Easy to spread and use in receipes. Great taste too!!!

Tasty butter

5245572736140825319により Sep 25, 2013 に掲載

Love sunflower seed butter, has it's own taste and is sweet without any sugar.

Peanut butter killer!

Rosieeにより Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 22