JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very delicious

Reviewer3266879により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

delicious

Reviewer1085481により Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Satisfied

Reviewer1530005により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Reviewer2317192により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

nice

patpyottにより Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

doesn't need stirring

Interesting and Great!

HealthyEricaにより Jun 19, 2014 に掲載

This taste was very unique but in a very good way! I loved it! I definitely recommend this and would buy this product again!

Riquísimo

SandraZGZにより Aug 13, 2014 に掲載

A mi madre le ENCANTA!!!!! Está enamorada del sabor y la textura. La tengo en la cesta para volverla a comprar

Yummy

4612242794996739975により Oct 11, 2014 に掲載

We can't find sunflower seed butter where we live. I love the taste of it. I often mix it with peanut butter or almond butter and use it in recipes as a butter substitute.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better than peanut butter!

5121316531061688243により Mar 21, 2015 に掲載

Once my husband tried this product, he has not gone back to using peanut butter. The bonus is we don't every worry about contamination!

Great product

Reviewer2334842により May 17, 2015 に掲載

Have been ordering this for years. Everyone in the family loves this.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 22