JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Reviewer2219064により Sep 02, 2013 に掲載

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!

Reviewer1369954により Jul 16, 2013 に掲載

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very delicious

Reviewer3266879により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

I highly recommend this butter. It's delicious and nutritious!

Peanut butter killer!

Rosieeにより Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

delicious

Reviewer1085481により Sep 11, 2012 に掲載

Compared to other nut butters, this one is a lot smoother to swallow. I like the aftertaste too. Of course, this is an alternative to the almond butter that I also eat sometimes, but it especially replaces peanut butter which I don't really like eat anymore.

Yum!

Reviewer1207034により Apr 16, 2012 に掲載

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

SunButter, Organic Sunflower Seed Spread

Reviewer2317192により Nov 23, 2011 に掲載

I purchased this from a TV advertisement a couple years ago, and I loved it. I can finally have what some take for granted, which is sunflower seed butter and jelly sandwiches, and they taste just as good as peanut butter. I have nut allergies, all nuts actually, and this enables me to have PB&Js again. Thank you for carrying this product!

Satisfied

Reviewer1530005により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

Very creamy and tasty! I use it as a substitute for peanuts butter. It goes well with almost anything.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good source of magnesium

Reviewer2954358により May 24, 2011 に掲載

Tastes great and one serving provides lots of minerals including magnesium. Because of these excellent nutrition qualities, I think I will be switching to this butter from an old staple - peanut butter.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています