JA

Reviewer3327222により Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

I like it so far.

Great substitute for PB

Reviewer1409645により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

Much healthier than peanut butter. Ok flavor. It's whole30 approved!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good taste, easy to spread

Reviewer2295193により Sep 20, 2012 に掲載

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

tinathereseにより Jun 18, 2013 に掲載

but would be even better with a hint of salt

Great product

4884741320604555280により Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

Not exactly the texture I expected but this was my first time tasting sunbutter. Overall very tasty and I use it for many things (the best use yet was on top of French toast with maple syrup!)

Yum

Reviewer1215436により Feb 14, 2014 に掲載

Taste a lot like peanut butter. Not as strong, but a really good substitute! I love that they haven't added anything to the sunflower seeds!

It's ok

4736306425052953047により Apr 16, 2014 に掲載

Recommended for those who love it.. Got a bit tired of it, but it is actually quite good!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty but higher in fat.

4983149196640897860により May 15, 2014 に掲載

I like the taste, but I still prefer peanut or almond butter. Also, it has more fat and less protein than almond and peanut butter. It is all natural, and if you want sunflower seed butter or just a little difference in your usual nut butter, this is a fine choice.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Healthy alternative, but very rich

eselleにより Sep 11, 2014 に掲載

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.

Great

5101638549302499619により Feb 20, 2016 に掲載

Very nice, not my favourite sunbutter but this comes free of nut traces and is perfect for my son with allergies.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11