JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tastes nice, but too sweet

Umbridgeにより Jun 30, 2010 に掲載

I only like stevia in very small quantities, and this powder has too much. However, it is tasty and rather neutral otherwise...plus it's raw. As far as protein powders go, this one is one of the best...it would probably be THE best if they just scaled back on the stevia!

From Finland

Reviewer3329544により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

Very good vegan protein! Vanilla flavor might be a bit industrial, but ok.

Vanilla flavor OK

Reviewer1600453により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I started using Sun Warrior protein powder in Chocolate, and wanted to try the vanilla! I think it is personnal preference, but I liked the chocolate more. (hint: use a half scoop full of both for a new combination!!) :)

Sun Warrior protein powder comments

Reviewer2610457により May 30, 2011 に掲載

My only two complaints is that it contains stevia and that it doesn't dissolve in shakes as well as some other product, like Design for Health does. Outside of that I like it and the price is very reasonable!

Very healty

Reviewer2077066により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

The taste is good, you can feel the little granules but you get used to that. This is better than some powder I used in the past and made me choke.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

like sun warrior protein powder

Reviewer2017826により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

I like this alot. It has a great vanilla flavor.

Raw and Vegan Wonder!

Reviewer3132025により Aug 22, 2011 に掲載

I bought this protein powder as a suggestion by many participants of the Clean Cleanse. I was using another product that was brown rice but not vegan. I find this product produces a creamy texture and is the perfect sweetness for me...a bit more $$ than my other one however this one is raw :)

SunWarrior Protein

Reviewer2312056により Sep 13, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product, after purchasing many protein powders that left a chalky aftertaste, I am very pleased to use this product and will continue in the future.

recommended

Reviewer2431839により Sep 07, 2011 に掲載

palatable and easily digested...compares well to any similar product that I've used,and is my current favourite..

It works