JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Sun Warrior Protein

Reviewer1577790により Oct 29, 2011 に掲載

Tastes great, satisfies hunger and gives you energy

Good Product

energetyxにより Aug 23, 2013 に掲載

I've tried a number of alternatives to whey protein powders, and this is definitely one of the best. It mixes better than other rice protein powders, tastes pretty good and has an excellent nutritional profile. However, it still doesn't compare to the smoothness and versatility of whey protein and has a noticeably dry/course texture. Expensive, too.

Stevia Sweetened

Reviewer1814968により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

I didn't realize this product was sweetened with stevia, & find the taste is not appealing. In the future, would only buy unsweetened, if it comes that way

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

fine healthy product, but taste is awful

Reviewer1069566により Mar 30, 2012 に掲載

Its Ok

Reviewer2765225により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I was expecting something better after reading all the good reviews. What I do not like is that after tasting it (in drinks, cakes or whatever I use it for) my mouth stays with a very strong flavor. I was expecting a light vanilla taste, this one is very strong and kind of chalky. It blends very well.

Poor access to plastic products packaging

Reviewer1030693により Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

Poor access to plastic products packaging

Sweet

5531283677951032755により Oct 12, 2013 に掲載

It was sweeter than i expected, but it contains 15 graims of plantpbased protein per scoop. I can see my muscle building! Good product overall.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Starchy protein powder and not much vanilla taste in it

5148861814534710867により Nov 20, 2016 に掲載

Quite hard to dissolve and the powder is too fine that it disperses into the air quite easily.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8