JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Superb vegan protein

Reviewer2764634により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

This stuff doesn't taste fantastic, but doesn't taste that bad either. It dissolves beautifully in liquid, which is in contrast to every other rice protein I've tried. What makes sunwarrior a superior choice for protein is that it has a complete amino acid profile and is raw and not chemically processed. Highly recommended. A special note to Australian customers: get the vanilla one because for some reason the unflavoured one can't be sent to Australia. I don't know why though.

great

Reviewer3176375により Jan 09, 2011 に掲載

i've tooken tons of different proteins and after finding out how unhealthy whey and soy proteins were for the body i found sun warrior protein. It literally is the best protein i've bought. Fills you up without upsettin your stomach, gives me instant energy and really helps me heal after my workouts..strongly reccomend it

Very good protein

Reviewer3272925により Dec 29, 2010 に掲載

One of the best proteins I have used. It tastes good, is naturally lactose-free as well as vegan. The only thing I wish for is to have this protein available at my local store!

Nice

5035019839239143260により Mar 11, 2015 に掲載

waiting for my muscles to grow :)

Love love love

Reviewer1972200により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

My husband and I absolutely love this shake!!!!!! This is one of the ONLY raw vegan shakes without a million ingredients. Whenever they have Anton of ingredients they tend to give us both a stomach ache. We use the vanilla which usually we are chocolate people but the chocolate is very chalky. I mix mine with water or coconut water, stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground flax or hemp and a little cayenne pepper to make it a little picante!!!!! I like it a lot and the quality and results are wonderful!!!!

Sun warrior

Reviewer1287054により May 12, 2011 に掲載

Simply the best protein supplement on the market in all respects, period!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product - worth the wait but strong stevia taste!!

Reviewer1696816により Jun 28, 2011 に掲載

After using Sunwarrior for a while now I have to say that I can't really get over the strong Stevia taste. I find it sickenly sweet which makes it harder to incorporate decent amounts into my diet. I wish Sunwarrior had a version with a different natural sweetener for the Stevia haters.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BEST RICE PROTEIN I HAVE TRIED!!

Reviewer1231318により Dec 17, 2010 に掲載

This tastes Amazing and the nutritional content speaks for itself! I am ordering more, lots more! iHerb had this shipped to me withing 1.5 business days, will definitely do business with again!

Tastes great

Reviewer2750476により Sep 14, 2010 に掲載

Was a little skeptical because some reviews complained about the taste. But what a pleasant surprise, IMHO tastes much better than whey protein i had earlier and mixes easily.

sun warrior protein review

Reviewer3099351により May 17, 2010 に掲載

Sun warrior protein seems to be so good for my body; i have been taking it in a smoothie everyday with especially trying to get my digestive system working better. It seems like it is helping my digestion. Also, sun warrior protein helps my energy and seems to be building my health to a great level. Thank you for your interest.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 121