JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Value

hayesngにより Oct 06, 2015 に掲載

Great value though the flavor is lighter than what I expected, it lack the slight bitterness from normal green tea. But consider the price, I would say fair buy. If you looking for some stronger green tea like me, you can try the "Starwest Botanicals, Organic Chunmee Green" also from iherb. Just an extra 2 bucks, taste a bit better.

Not what I expected

Reviewer1327109により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

I have been drinking gunpowder tea for a while and thought that buying organic would be a smart thing to do. Except this doesn't taste the same as what I have been drinking. I know there are many different green teas but I didn't know that the gunpowder green tea also can differ from brand to brand. This has a smokey taste which I don't like. Also the colour is not the same; as someone else has already mentioned it is yellow/brown and not as green as what I was used to. It's still quite drinkable. I'll finish this package but won't order this again.

Lovely taste

Reviewer2701928により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

It has a lovely taste, is mild and doe not get bitter.

Satisfied

pickier-than-thouにより Apr 14, 2011 に掲載

Nice flavor!

Ok for everyday drinking

SavoringLifeにより Apr 28, 2014 に掲載

Looking at the price, it is an alright tea for everyday drinking. Nothing uber fantastic though

Taste terrible

Reviewer2730476により Apr 25, 2012 に掲載

This tea is not true gunpowder. It's loose leaf, as opposed to the tightly wound ball of true gunpowder green. Also, has no flavor and leaves a nasty aftertaste in my mouth. Will not purchase again.

so so green tea

Reviewer2191982により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

it is not green ,but brown when brewed. the sencha green tea i herb sells is much much better. this tea is "grocery store quality"..not the usual Iherb stuff. it is low cost tho

Great value

Reviewer2737065により Jan 27, 2011 に掲載

At least 200 cups of green tea depending on how you do it is a superb value for at $12.35. The quality is quite exceptional.

Great price, great tea

Reviewer2825897により Dec 05, 2010 に掲載

I was surprised at the quality of tea for the very economical price! Will definitely buy again.

great green tea

Reviewer2164014により Jun 24, 2011 に掲載

I've tried dozens of green teas but this is one of my favorites, and makes several good cups from one bunch of tea leaves

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31