Sportea, Iced Tea, 7-Qt. Size Teabags, 3 oz (84 g)

¥ 962.71
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

D.Leydecker

Posted by Reviewer1813917 From Oregon on Jan 21, 2007

SPORTea gives me great energy without a "come down"-crash. There's no sugar, no calories, nothing artificial-just energy and refreshment. It is a great tasting tea with a vitamin C kick. I've been drinking it for 7 years now and definitely recommend trying it.

Great Service and fair pricing

Posted by Reviewer3334187 From Louisiana on Feb 07, 2008

iHerb has wonderful customer service and prices are great. Fast shipping is also a great benefit. Thanks,E.Denz

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer3100076 From Mississippi on Aug 02, 2008

It is so easy to make, delicious, and it has lots of good things in it. It is expensive, but worth it. I like it because I can drink it at night without a caffeine problem.

tastes great, no caffeine

Posted by Reviewer2776905 From Wisconsin on Sep 16, 2008

I drink a half gallon of this every day. I love the taste and the fact that there's no caffeine.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great flavor, great product!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 From Minnesota on Oct 15, 2008

This product has helped me stay away from pop and coffee. The flavor is great. I like the fact that I can make it in my coffee pot. I was very fatigued before I started this product, butI have noticed a major improvement since I started drinking this. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »