JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

Reviewer2453280により Jun 26, 2008 に掲載

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Reviewer3137975により Jan 01, 2009 に掲載

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

taste good

Reviewer3045679により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Reviewer2922413により Sep 14, 2010 に掲載

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

not just for seniors

Reviewer1173305により Jan 10, 2011 に掲載

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

great lunch

Reviewer1537729により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Reviewer1702084により May 27, 2011 に掲載

MUY BUENOS

excellent delivery to UK

5054441264596335542により Jun 02, 2013 に掲載

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mixes easy and taste great

Reviewer3103314により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

handy